the story of cherrytale~

Hello welcome to the story of my au I just made, it's called Cherrytale.

Here is the story of cherrytale~

BOLD= storytelling

(Creator (me) POV

Ink was with the creator, me, I asked ink if I could make an au

"Hay ink can I make an au pls :(" I asked

"...fine... Just this once" ink said then gave me his paintbrush.

"Thx ink :)" this I wentzville portal into a blank (basically a white void...)

I was thinking about what au I could make that was original.

It was the day of April 16th, then I remember that It was cherry blossom season.

So I came up with the idea of cherrytale, the au was born on April 16th(not really but I want the sans for this au to have that birthday)

The au was turning good, it look so cute, I made the sans have cherrys in his eyes, and his papyrus, also has cherrys!

(Pic of cherry)

He looked like he was ready for X-mas (Undertale saying)

Honestly I thought this was going to be a beautiful you was everything was red and had cherries all in the trees it was really beautiful

After I was done, I turned back into my dream form(nobody knows about it except you guys)

And re entered the au to see everything was good and working out.

I was invisible while I watched cherry, frisk go to the ruins and find toriel :)

The frisk had red hair with a green outfit, plus frisk mode (-_-)

I felt like I made a beautiful Au.

The next day I have ink his brush back, (in my Creator form)

The next week!

(Ink POV)

I didn't really know what Creator wanted with my paintbrush but I gave you to her and I guess I got it back the next day.

After that little thing that happened with the Creator I saw that a new au was made it was called Cherrytale, the creator °•. Exotic Eevee.•° .

Wait a minute that is the Creator's name!!! Dis she make a new au without my permission!!!

I went to check the AU out and I thought I was pretty normal it had cherries on all the trees there was some cherry blossom trees the sands looked really peaceful and nice the papyrus mostly papyrus I did was kind which is kind of new but everyone else was mostly kind caring all that stuff.

I guess the Creator did really did a good job on this AU.

I went to the her house the next day to find dream in it but not her.

"Oh ink hi~" dream said weirdly

"Hey dream do you know where exotic is our creator (my au) she made a really good at you and I want to thank her for making!" I said as dream looked shocked

"Oh ummm cool, I will got get her!" Dream forgot to close the door and saw her transform into exotic!!!

"Wait your dream exotic are creator!!!" I yelled at she looked at the door.

"Am sorry ink, I heard what you said thx for liking my new au I made :)". Dream said then we hugged it out

______________________

Thats all for part 1

See you in the next chapter:)