"Are you serious?you are two timing?" She looked at him frowning. "Abhi abhi use kiss kiya abhi jaa ke kisiko ring de rahe ho?"

"Arrey babah mai nahi....Rono...." He made a face.

"Whatever same thing...." She huffed and looked at the screen.

They hadn't realised that they were sitting really close while sharing the plate of drumsticks.

Karan had his arms stretched on the back rest of the couch from behind her back and Teja was sitting close to him.

The Gazebo love making was on and he looked at her from the corner of his eyes. This was the first time she didn't look chilled out. He knew she was feeling awkward. Or may be shy? She was not even looking at him.

"Pehela pyaar hota hi dil todne ke liye...."

The line hit Teja. As Rono left in a taxi.

"Nahi todunga...." She heard him say and immediately looked at him and found him looking at her.

How did he know that I was thinking about it?not that i am doubting him but because it's my first line , the dialogue hit me.

"Come...." He said softly and wrapped her arms around her shoulder and made her rest her head on his shoulder.

Teja smiled as his perfume hit her. She gulped and looked at the screen to divert herself.

Karan closed his eyes smelling her shampoo. His breathing had already gone uneven.

Calm the hell down Kundrra. He took in a deep breath to concentrate.

"Kya hum pehele mil chuke hai?" Rono asked Kusum as they met again after years.

"What?no way....you don't remember her?" She asked in exasperation.

He shook his head hopelessly and didn't even correct her this time. Rono , not me.

"You have a daughter?what?" She was shocked to see Rono's daughter.

"I will fucking hate you for the rest of my life...." Rono was shivering while talking to his wife as he realised that she was going die.

Teja had goosebumps seeing him.
And Karan felt her shiver a bit and smiled.

"Bohut acchhaa actor ho tum...." She said looking into his eyes.

He smiled a bit and she looked at the screen again.

"Woh kabhi tumhe gussa bhi nahi dilayega...." Rono was talking to Kusum under the gazebo again.

Teja gulped a bit and took in a deep breath. For some reason she felt different hearing it.

"Kabhi tumhare andar koi passion bhi nahi jagayega...."

Karan tilted his head and looked at her. She looked up at him and shook her head.

"Tum kabhi usse nafrat bhi nahi karoge...."

Karan gulped looking at her lips. She eyed his lips and looked into his eyes. There was a different emotion. Different intensity. She felt emotionally bare.

"You will never feel for him...."

Karan realised that they were too close and it might be uncomfortable for her. Just as he was about to move back he felt her lips on his lips.

Karan was shocked beyond his wits for a second and immediately composed himself and responded , kissing her back softly.

Teja had sensed that he was about to move back and she remembered what Nidhi told her. This is an arrange marriage....he will keep maintaining a respectful distance thinking tu kitni comfortable hai....he knows you haven't dated before....he knows you are different from him....tu jab tak nahi khulegi woh bhi aage nahi badhega....for your comfort....

And she knew she had to do it. She knew he wanted it. It was in his eyes. And she wanted it too. And it was time to let him know. For he won't do it first. Nidhi was right.

Tu hi toh hai zarurat meri

The background song played in the episode as Karan cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply.

Tujh mein hi chupa hoon kahi

They broke apart when they both were breathless. Karan knew it was her first kiss and he had to make sure to make her comfortable.

Banke firse meri zindagi de de khushi

She was not looking into his eyes and he smiled softly at her blush. He kissed her forehead deeply , letting his lips linger on her forehead for a couple of seconds and moved back.

"I will bring dinner okay?" He said softly and she nodded. "I will back...." He caressed her cheeks with his knuckles and went to the kitchen. He knew that she needed a few seconds to comprehend everything.

Teja smiled and closed her eyes. Her heartbeat was still racing.

She looked at the screen after what felt like an eternity and continued watching. She looked at the kitchen and saw him heating the dinner and he was also making something on the gas.

She smiled at his care and looked back at the screen.

Teja gasped as the bullet hit his back. She gulped and felt tears as the last scene was on.

Aur kuch prem kahaniyon mein likhi hi jaati hai judai.

And the screen froze with Rono's face , the show ended and she immediately looked at the kitchen with tears in her eyes.