Author's Note

I've loved the whole Harry Potter Universe for as long as I can remember! 

First of all, I'm deafblind and it's difficult to read books in general. Then I discovered Audible and bought every single book in the Harry Potter series. After consuming these, I had to go back and rewatch the films!

I love writing, and I love Harry Potter. I am constantly daydreaming about what it would be like to be a part of that world.

Duh, why not write about it?

I attempted a few times but stalled each time.

The whole concept of fanfiction intimidated me a bit I think. Also, I didn't want to get any detail wrong.

Finally, I said - Screw it - if I don't write this out of my head, it will literally drive me insane!

A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND

1. This is my first time ever writing fanfiction.

2. This is only a first draft (well, maybe a second or third after I soft revise/edit). I had thought about writing out the whole book before posting, but I didn't think I'd be able to finish it that way. Need my readers to hold me accountable, you know?

3. I know I will get details wrong so don't be shy to point them out (nicely, ok?)!

HOW WILL THIS COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL WORK?

Compare? Are you kidding me? I'm NOT JK Rowling, you know?!

HOWEVER...

The main story of this book begins (unless otherwise stated) two years after the epilogue chapter of book 7 – Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. It will not consider most of what was presented in the play, The Cursed Child.