Teach Me (18+)

Duck-young resides at Kyun's place, the two were even more inseparable after the brunet appeared again. Many asked about where he was, but he only answered them vaguely.

Kyun and Duck-young were always together, strictly sticking to each other. From home to school and all the other places together.

No gap would allow Duck-young to suffer from any other kidnapping attempts.

That being said, he was able to notice something weird. At night, Kyun would sometimes sneak to take a shower even though he knew for sure that the jock had already taken an afternoon shower after practice.

Duck-young wasn't mistaken, he could tell from the water sound against the walls and the floor.

One day he decided to ask whether Kyun is okay and whether he's actually ill and wants to hide it from him.

Knock knock–

"Kyun-ah? Are you alright?"

It was then that he heard something that made him freeze as his face exploded in red.

"Ahnnn~ D-Duck-young-ahh~"

Kyun was apparently moaning his name. He then decided to wait beside the door until Kyun finally walked out with a red face.

He then smiled gently before mumbling softly.

"I can help you, you know."

"H-huh? N-No need!"

Kyun almost screeched in panic and embarrassment, he couldn't help the bad scenarios that invaded his mind upon this incident–

However, Duck-young only smiled more before continuing.

"It's not like I'm forcing myself to. I really want to help you."

Gulping thickly as if trying to swallow his embarrassment, Kyun echoed the other's words, trying to act as if he didn't understand.

"Help me...? On what?"

"Kyun-ah. I might not like it, but I have... quite some unique experiences with pleasing people."

There's disgust in the brunet's eyes, but it quickly disappeared once Duck-young turned to Kyun once more.

"I've been saving my actual first for someone I truly love though."

A shy smile which ironically shows the owner's confidence at the same time, appeared on that blushing face of Duck-young as he continued.

"And yes. You heard me right, Love, not just a liking. Let alone offering myself to random people just because of my desperation over money– or, do you think otherwise?"

Flustered, Kyun scrambles on his answer.

"No! Of course not! I would never–!"

To which, he soon hears giggles over his own panic.

"Joking, joking! I know you wouldn't have bad thoughts about me." Walking closer, Duck-young teasingly put a finger under Kyun's chin and tilted it up. "But well, other than that. My offer stands~ unless... Do you not like me anymore, Kyun-ah?"

Duck-young tilted his head, dilated eyes staring back at the shaky pair.

For a moment Kyun didn't know what to answer as his brain felt like short-circuiting, before then he can finally mumble, "O-of course I like you Duck-Young, but that isn't the–"

A smile reappeared on Duck-Young's lit-up face.

"Yay! Then it's alright, isn't it? You don't have to be scared or nervous, I'll tell you exactly what to do~"