More universes?

A/N should I make more books, with the same people but Alternate Universe? Here's a few advertisements for some ideas I have.

Broken melody (Bee cheater AU)
Was I not enough for her? What does she have that I don't? I have a concert in 3 hours, I don't have time to run to those that won't meet me halfway.I can get through this, I will.

Fudge on an ice cream cone(Flower + Bee child AU)
I was on my way back home when I saw this girl, she had really long hair that was dyed yellow at the tip, I tried to talk to her but she walked away, why?

•My savior• (criminal AU)
I was hiding. I was hiding from him, my 'boyfriend', I hate him. While hiding I was found, I thought he was gonna hit me, but it wasn't him. She saved me.

Was I wrong? (Flower + Bee spy AU)
I- what have I done. Her blood is on my hands.. It's my fault. She trusted me. How could I.. a deals a deal.. I guess.

The ghost in my mirror ( Flower ghost AU)
I just got this new mirror, it's a little old but I still like it, the previous owner said something about it but I don't think it was important. So I look into the mirror and- AH! THERES SOMEONE IN THE MIRROR!

A/N: if you could vote on which one you'd like to see that would be amazing! Thanks