[4] Fights!

"Uwogh! The fish is going wild!" exclaim a crewmates who was fishing all the running fishes.

"hmm.. must be something they run from. Oi Marco, go check it out!" yell a crew to Marco who's backwards in the air.

"nope, don't want to ruin the fun-yoi!" reject Marco.

but seeing how the fish going crazy and running away from one of the island ahead, Marco get to Whitebeard's side and ask him.

"should we check it out, Pops?" Whitebeard smile and agree to checking it out. he stand up and order the others to prepare to land.

the wind blew the flag of whitebeard pirates as they finally get close to the island to see all beasts running away from a certain place.

"what? you've got to be kidding!" exclaim Izou looking at all the running beasts.

on the other part of the island, looks like the roger pirate finally done defeating the marines.

in on hand holding the marine's collar, Roger told him something. "if you wanna catch me, bring Garp or Sengoku!" 

'yeah.. Same thing said.' thought Akagami before Buggy suddenly exclaim something.

"huh? C-captain! It's the Whitebeard Pirates!" yell Buggy kind of panic.

Rayleigh turn to Roger, "we just finished fighting, Roger." he said.

"Whitebeard, huh? It's been a while." smile Roger. "All right! Let's do it! We're only able to fight each other till we draw breath!" exclaim Roger to others who prepared to fight.

Akagami brought his eyes to his younger self, who was eating a chocolate with Roger's hat in his head. 'I forgot how much Captain favoritism me..' thought him while ready to draw Gryphon.

"Woah! Who's that?! He runs so fat! Is he a Samurai?!" yell Buggy with his eyes in binoculars.

"Oden.." mumble Akagami.

"a samurai? the ones everyone's been talking?!" grin Roger wide.

the samurai run fast and launch an attach towards the roger pirate.

"huh, he's strong as they say. should we stop him already, Rayleigh?" the wings got their guard up as they watch Oden, the Samurai.

"yeah!" agreeing with Gaban, they ready to launch before the call of their name from Roger make them turn.

"wait Gaban, Rayleigh! I don't want you guys to get hurt!" yell Roger while running towards them.

"you just want to fight him didn't you?" said Rayleigh who just got a wide smile from the captain.

One by one with Oden, Roger unsheathed Ace (his sword) as he launch a direct attack towards Oden.

"Kamusari! (Divine Departure?)" A one strong attack hit Oden deeply as he cough amount of blood and launched to the back, breaking a few giant trees.

"Damn Captain.." mutter Akagami, not surprised any, well, he can do that too, didn't he?

"What was that?!" Yell Oden from a far, before looking up to see Whitebeard jumping from a tree towards Roger.

Roger grin wide as he prepare a haki clash between him and Whitebeard.

Seeing a scene he clearly remembered (because he nearly fly away that time) Akagami unsheathed gryphon and stick it to the ground.

"Oi you two!" Calling Shanks and Buggy, who don't know what's going next, he warn them something "hold to something tightly." State him.

Shanks and Buggy looks confused, but they know what he means in second when the clash happened.

The haki clash between the two literally destroy everything around them, the ground broke to parts and the trees swinging back and ford from the impact.

"Haha.. suddenly I got feeling of nostalgia." Said Akagami, well there's this one time when he and Hawkie clash when he still have his left hand (crying silently). And it destroy half of the uninhabited island they were fighting.

"UWOOGHHHWAUHH" yell the two apprentices as they tried to tightly hold on something to not get fly away.

And then, it start.

"Destroy them!" Yell Marco.

"Rob them!" Yell Rayleigh.

The three days three nights fight between the two (yet) legendary pirates, Roger and Whitebeard Pirates.

'do I help them or not..?' Akagami put a guard up but still far away in the back from the fights between the two pirates.

"Huh? Gurarara, Roger! Looks like you're in a good health!"

"I will not agree about that, Whitebeard!"

'yeah, me too.' thought Akagami, already know the truth behind Roger health.

"Ish.. what will Benn said in this situation.. he probably just join on the fight.. if Hawkie, he surely will just stay.." Akagami shrug by now, he decide to not join the fight because it will be not fair. So he walk back and instead searching a spot to sit.

"Found it." He said as he take a sit on a big stone far far away from the fight, and right facing the shore.

«Akagami's Pov»

I took a comfortable sit as I tried to make a new thought for me to distracted.

"I see you don't join the fight." A voice a barely unfamiliar yet familiar to me spoke as I turn my face to the boy.

"I don't see any point for me to join." I answer.

"Touché." He said.

"Well what are you doing here?" I ask to... Lyx? Don't remember.

"I want to inform you about your timeline. The Marines is trying to chase your crew, because of that, they tried to always avoid it, because they afraid the marines find out about your absent presence. It's good that Sengoku got no move because he still focus on renovated the marineford." Inform him, who I glad to hear that they know ho to do without me. What I'm saying, they're my crew!

"Oh and.. Luffy is save. He make some short ruckus with coming back to marineford and ring the bell and respecting the deaths." My eyes when wide for a second before I smile.

"I always know Luffy will survive." I said with a grin.

"well that is. I'm done giving you an information. so, While I still here, any question?" ask him giving me a glance.

will I ask it..? It's now or never.

"do you.. know my daughter?" I said, it barely heard to him because how low I said it.

"your daughter..? Oh! did you mean Uta? she just made her song debut if I was right.. how can you don't know?"

".. so she did at the end reach her dream. huft, well I guess what I did paid off." mumble me.

"... you know what you did make her view of you change." he said to me.

"that's fine.. I just wish her the best. And.. what can a villain do to their child?" I smile sadly.

"I kind of wish to have a father like you, but on the other hand, no." he said. "anyway, already the time, enjoy your time avoiding the 3 full days fight." he smile before disappear in the thin air.

I sigh with a small smile, "what a fine boy to talk with."