[1] Akagami no Shanks

a sunny day to begun with. a calm silence filled the Red Force that currently is sailing on the sea of Grand Line to the destination in New World. the deck is empty beside a crew that just got off from Crow nest and heading towards the Galley. it's already 1 PM and now is time for launch. beside the calm silence on the deck, the loud voice and talk on the Galley can be heard just like a group of fly that beside your ear. so loud. 

but there's a strange thing on here. where's the captain of the crew? Shanks maybe can be known  as a drunk man that always going to have a bad hangover the next day. but Shanks that us knew is not drinking since a few days ago. the crew can know why is it because the event of War of the Best just happen like, 5 days ago. and of course. even though their Captain is a Rival and can be said enemies to Whitebeard, but he have huge respect to the deceased old Emperor that can be said a Rival to their Captain's former Captain. not to say that He just knew that his Captain (Roger) have a son and too late to rescue him.

"Ben. Shanks is not on his room.." Yassop voice heard aloud in the Galley and made a silence surrounding him. Ben, the First-mate and also the Vice-captain sigh at the report. it's strange. Shanks is not anywhere in the ship. they already send a few man to check the last island they dock and the next island to see if their Captain is there but nonetheless, there's no news report about finding him. 

"what do we do now, Ben?" Lucky Roo ask while chewing a huge bone-meat like usual.

"let's just leave it. he come back soon enough. we don't need to worry about him. but don't let a news about this out to others especially Marines." Ben give a order to the all crew that nodded together as respond.

«Shanks's Pov»

i grunt because i feel uncomfortable on my back. it's a bit hard, sharp, and like a rocks (and it is). wasn't i sleeping on my bed last night?

i open my eyes to be greeted by a shining hot light coming from the sun that above me. i got up to a sit pose and look around to find that i was laying in a beach. how the heck i am here? are Ben and the others left me here for a revenge because last night, no, they would not.. but think again, they would. 

"shit, where the hell am i?" i got up and taking the dirt from my cloak with my *sob* only hand. 

i use my observation Haki to see if there's a living being so i can get some help. i see that the islands is inhabited with only animals. I'm sighing after knowing that i can't get some help or know where am i just because there's no human in here. 

i walk deeper to the islands and found it's surrounded with trees so it must be just having a forest. i see a river in the middle of forest so i walk close to it. i see the water of river reflecting me and wow damn, I'm handsome.

"haish.. it's already around lunch and I'm hungry.. " i remember having a hangover (like usual) and i say to Ben that I'll be up on lunch so i have not eaten breakfast.

i sit on a big rock beside the river and crossing my.. arm. dunno how that work though. but even though i lost my left arm, I'm not regretting it if i can save his life. i already betting to the new era when i see how determination that kid is.

i closed my eyes while quite enjoying the calm silence even though i still thinking how to go back to my crew. it's been a five minutes and suddenly i sensed a pressure of a big whole group presence. more than one hundred people coming to this island. and a few of them is strong, very strong. it's most likely a pirates crew in one big ship. 

"why did the presence feel familiar..?" it's still quiet distance from this island but with my Haki, i can sensed it. i then decide to wait for them and if can, ask for help. let's see who it is.