[3] Whitebeard Pirates and Oden!

«Akagami's Pov»

I'm still confuse on how the number of den den mushi in the future can connect with the past one... More than that, Why did I look so calm. And damn, man. It's funny but embarrassed to see my child version doing some silly stuff with Buggy.

and honestly... I missed how Mihawk looks like when he's not yet twenty. I wonder if I can see him... He's around 17 ears? 19 years at Captain execution and it's one year and a few months from now.. so yeah. We are four years apart... I'm feel really old thinking about my age.

now, focus, you Red Haired.

Because now I'm in the past without that much acknowledge to what this mean about, I can't messed up the past, even though I don't know if it's will messing up the future.. hopefully not, I want to meet Oden and recruit Marco more early!

not that he will accept..

remind myself that this is Grand Line, the seas where everything can be possible. Ah and I want to try fighting Old Man Whitebeard to see how strong him compared him in the future. of course now he will be more stronger than the future...

I hope it will be soon.

"Oi Akagami." my thought got cut off as I lift my head to see Rayleigh stand in front of me.

"Ah, Ray-san! do you need something?" I ask with my usual carefree grin.

"Sure... Do you remember anything about last night?"

what?

I'm freeze as my mind thinking about what happened last night.

I got very drunk and I think that I'm talking to Rayleigh about something...

Wait- Shit.

Did I just saying my true identity to him?

but on how he calm like that, I suppose he find it okay because this is Grand Line.

"A-ah... yes... you believe me?" I ask looking at him. he sigh but a small smile form at his face.

"yeah. well it's not everyday there's someone having the same red hair like that brat, right?" I chuckled hearing that. oh how I miss getting called like that by him. I should visit Rayleigh more often.

"well, then I guess you know truly that I am Shanks, but in future." I said grinning happily.

"If you're from future, how is that den den mushi get work?"

"I don't know. don't ask this world logic, though. at least I already inform my executives so it will be fine." I said with a hint of relief on it.

"Future... I want to know about it but I guess you will not give a spoiler, right?" Rayleigh smirked towards me that I return the same smirk too.

"You know me, Ray-san." I turn my gaze towards the sea again but also looking up the sky, and it still sunny but a bit cloudy. "Ah, and. Please still call me using my epithet. It will be confused having two Shanks' for now. I nearly respond when that little of me got called."

"Haha! Don't worry about that. and I already tell Roger about this... is this going to messed up the future?" Ask him softly.

I tense a bit and think.... no...

"I'm scared it will be a no. my existent now in here is just like visiting someone without interfere on their life." still, I got a feeling that something will not come up right. what is it.. that boy said it like this would just be like a visit but somehow I feel that it will not.

Rayleigh nodded in understand and turn around. "come on, time for breakfast. you don't want to miss a meal with bunch of wild men drooling at the food, right?"

I quickly stood up and walk beside Rayleigh, not wanting to miss breakfast after remembering how was the crew are like. "of course not! now come on, Rayleigh!"

"oi brat, call me with one nickname!" I laugh at Rayleigh's words but even if I'm not turning around to see his face, I can feel the smile that placed on his face is a happy one.

"can't help, Ray-san!" to be honest, I call Rayleigh with Ray-san but as I grew up, I've been calling him with his name. but to be calling him by Ray-san really brought back memory. 

«Author's Pov»

"Roger.." as Akagami and Rayleigh got to the Galley and to see the food already served and everyone is currently eating with no manners.

"hmm?" hearing him being called by the new visitor on his ship, Roger turn his head to Akagami who took a seat beside him, in front of Rayleigh.

"you knew, right?" Akagami ask while thanking the cook that served him a meal. he took the spoon and quickly dig in while waiting for Roger's answer.

"what do you mean?" ask back Roger confused. he glance at his first-mate that have a looks of explanation for him. Roger nodded in understanding before turn back to Akagami. "you mean that? If it, then yeah.. Rayleigh told me!"

"good then.. actually, sooner or later it will be revealed, though I did not expect to be this soon." Akagami softly laugh while chewing his food.

"Bahahaha! of course you are! so what now, still prefer getting called Akagami?" Roger ask with his wide grin on his face. Akagami can't help but grin too in return.

"just call me that for now. it would be confusing to have two people with the same name aboard." explain Akagami.

Roger laughs, but nodded as they continue to eat in peace-

"AAH- SHANKS! WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY FOOD!! YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN." Buggy yell to Shanks who laughed while chewing at the meat he just stole from Buggy. Buggy have enough of him and finally held his throat making Shanks choked at his food.

"UUhuK- Buggy, what is this for?!- UHuuK-" Shanks defensively grab Buggy's wrist and tried to lift it so it will not choking him by the throat. but Buggy still held the held while angrily glare at Shanks.

while the two boys of apprentice fight, Akagami can't help but grimaced seeing how his little version get choked by Buggy. oh, you don't know, he was always getting into that while still being with the Roger Pirates.

"CAPTAIN! THE NAVY IS HERE!"

Someone from the crew that having the watch at the Crownest yelled as he warn all the crew that there's enemy Infront.

Everyone got up and quickly stormed off to the deck while having their weapons ready.

"huh, it seem like they here with just one ship.. and looks like we'll be fighting on ground. Men! prepare to fight!" Roger took out his sword and lift it to the air, bringing the spirit of his crew.

"oh.. so it was this time." mumble Akagami while he just standing behind all the men who was having the big spirit to fight. he rest his arm on the handle of Gryphon (Shanks' sword) as he just staring at how they willing to fight.

of course, and outsider have nothing to do with this. beside, if he want he can just cut the warship in half like how his frenemy do. but he will not do that, even if he was a crew on Roger's ship, he's now not.

if he remember.. after the Navy defeated by the Roger Pirates.. someone will come and started a long fight between crew.

that man is Roger Rival...

Whitebeard.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry for the long update.. I was having a idea block with this story and the other one. so sorry.

but hopefully I will have some idea to continue it for the next chapter.

it just that.. handling few stories in one place and time is quite hard if I may say.