But then again.. this is Izuku Midoriya that they're talking about. Smart. Strong. And dangerous. All three of these combinations make this man the most brutal villain in the world. After this city was abandoned and no military came here for help, he knew that there was no hope. Shinso had tried to radio for someone outside the city for months. It dawned at him when he could've evacuated with everyone else and possibly live a more calm and decent life. So why did he stay? Why stay in a city that was already long gone? What was the point?

"Ugh.." Uraraka opens her eyes and sits up while rubbing her head, "Is it over..?"

Shinso quickly turns his head to her, "Uraraka."

She stands up and groans a little. She looks around with her eyes still adjusting, "Where's Jiro?"

Mina's sobs got her attention.

Her eyes widens, "Mina!" She runs over to her and sees her holding onto Jiro's body, "Jiro.."

"She didn't need to do that.." Mina's voice cracked while dropping tears from her face, "We could've done something else.. A different plan.. Where she'll still be okay."

Uraraka was stunned. But soon her expression turned blank as her eyes dulled before holding a gun out on her.

The sound of a gun click, Mina shoot her head up to the person holding it. She was stunned and looked at her friend with fear, "Ochako.. Wh-What are you doing..?"

"It's nothing personal, Mina." She stays before shooting a tranquilizer dart on her collarbone.

She grunts and gasped as she looks at the dart before fainting.

Shinso was in mortified as he watched Mina collapsed on her back while she still held Jiro close to her. He immediately tries to remove himself from the iron pole, but lets out a loud and painful grunt.

Uraraka's ears perks up as she slowly turns her to him with an empty look in her eyes, "Oh.. I almost forgot.." She then approached to him.

He gasps and then narrowed his eyes at her, "What the hell are you doing!? Why did you shoot her!? She's on our side!"

She doesn't say anything as she stops and stood in front of him.

"So what? You're going to shoot me?" He softly hissed in pain, "If you're going to kill us, then why not do it here and get it over with? That is unless you've got connections with Midoriya this entire time and you've been using us the whole time you were with us."

She points the gun at him and smiles.

He sighs and leans his head back against the concrete, "Well.. at least I tried to use my quirk."

She gently nods her head before shooting.

Time skip