"I'm not." She muttered.

UPDATE: KIM MIN JEONG SEONSU IS IN STABLE CONDITION

Last night, citizens were shocked by the news of women's single badminton player, Kim Min Jeong collapsed and loss her conscious. Not only Koreans, worldwide badminton fans were worried about the condition of the world no.1.

Yu Ji Min seonsaeng, the attended doctor last night stated that Kim Min Jeong seonsu already regained her conscious and her condition is improving.

"Kim Min Jeong seonsu went to a sudden cardiac arrest. Since she didn't has any history of cardiovascular disease, it's hard to say that she has a heart problem. She will undergo a few tests to further investigate the causes." - Yu Ji Min seonsaeng

Let's keep praying and wish a speedy recovery for our athlete!

*****
"Ughh. Oh come on coach, I'm really okay! Just let me out."

Minjeong groans. She barely remembers what happened to her last week. The only thing she knows is that day she felt lightheadedness in the morning but continued to train anyway. On last sparring, she felt a sudden chest pain and everything went black second later. When she half-conscious, a female doctor was staring at her dearly, her cheeks kinda wet and there's a small black dot on her left chin. Though she doubt her memory. It must be her imagination.

"Doctor said you must stay for another week, Kim seonsu. They want to make sure your ribs are healing correctly. Don't you feel the pain?"
"I'm not i—" She frowned, couldn't finish her sentences.
"—In pain." She struggled to finish her sentences.
"Oh, of course you're not. You just held your chest just now because you're CLEARLY NOT IN PAIN right? You lagged for a few seconds to finish your words because you're CLEARLY NOT IN PAIN right?"

Fracture of ribs is an expected complication of CPR chest compression. According to statistic, about 30% of those who survive CPR wake up with cracked sternum and/or broken ribs. Of course Minjeong is one of the unlucky 30%. Bone healing starts as early as two weeks and thus resulting her been hospitalised for a week now.

"Then Iet me get some fresh air at least. This is not a confinement." She protested.

Minjeong hums all the way from her ward to outside. She wins her right to go outside for a fresh air. The pain she feels is bearable as she thinks it is worth the pain, though she earns it through a hard way. She learns that Jimin, the girl who she fell in love with, is the one who brings her back to life. Of course she couldn't be happy no more. She has one destination in her mind but the hospital is too big for her that makes her loses her way. She keeps wandering around until bumping into someone in a white long coat. Stethoscope and pens scatter on the ground.

"I'm so sorry, seonsaengnim." She said while picking up the latter's belonging.
"It's okay."

3 words. Just by those 3 words, makes her freezes. It's like her brain stops working upon recognising the voices. Only by those 3 words. And suddenly Minjeong forgets how to breathe. She slowly lifts her head to find out the girl already standing in front of her.

"Can you give me back my stethoscope and pen? I'm in hurry."
"S—sure. Here you go."
"Thanks."

Minjeong doesn't reply her and the doctor too doesn't seems to wait for her answer. Knowing where the doctor heading to, she follows her from behind. She just need to find her way to the 'comfort' place she used to be 7 years ago. She doesn't want to make it obvious so she distances herself quite well. Because she's still recovering, it's quite tiring to follow the doctor's pace. She is walking but in a running pace until the doctor is stopped by someone she assumes as her friend.