Prologue

"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!"

 Less than a day had passed since the siege on Luanzang Hill, and the news spread through the cultivation world as if it sprouted wings, surpassing even the speed of warfare.

 For a while, from the most prominent sects to rogue cultivators, everyone was discussing the siege lead by the Four Great Sects and followed by hundreds of smaller ones. 

"The YiLing Patriarch has died? Who could have killed him?" 

"Who other than his shidi, Jiang Cheng, putting an end to his own relative for the greater good. Jiang Cheng led the Four Sects of YunmengJiang, LanlingJin, GusuLan, and QingheNie to destroy his 'den'—Luanzang Hill." 

"I must say, good riddance!"

 "Good riddance indeed! We finally eliminated this scourge."

************************************************

Wei WuXian received a kick just as he opened his eyes. 

A voice thundered beside his ear, "Stop playing dead!"

 The kick threw him backward, head first onto the ground. Fighting the urge to vomit, a thought formed in his head—that's quite a lot of courage you have to kick me, the Patriarch.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

So here's a new book.... My dream Book..😚

Please show your love to this one in the same way you did for my other books..🛐

One more thing.. I won't be updating this book right now, or rather be updating slowly as I still have half a dozen books to finish.

So pleeeaaaasseeeee Bare with this Psycho author of yours and stay tuned.❤️

SEE YA😘

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~