𝟏 | 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐟

Start from the beginning

It took all my might not to gush at his adorable face when I'm annoyed right now

"Oh my god! I'm not-you know what, never mind" I said as I grab the fire extinguisher and stopped the fire from spreading even more.

Makino comes inside and sigh in relief when she realized I handled it, I look at her with guilt in my eyes "Sorry Makino-san"

She hugs me "it's alright! Just don't do this kind of stuff without me" I nod and hug her back.

"So...she wasn't cooking the bar?" Luffy asked out of nowhere

Makino and I laugh at his stupidity

"Why are you guys laughing!?"

Tears started coming out from our eyes

"you're so adorable, Little Monkey!" I said laughing.

"I'm not adorable! And stop calling me 'Little Monkey'!"

[~ End Of Flashback ~]

"Snake-kun, are we there yet?" I ask the navigator while walking to the deck.

He shakes his head "no, we only need 2 hours until we get there. In the meantime, will you get me a smoothie-wait, no can I get a milkshake? I never tried them"

I nod "what flavor?"

"Chocolate"

I walk to the kitchen and did his milkshake

I walk back to the deck seeing everyone else eyeing the milkshake as I gave the navigator his beverage

"Here you go, Snake-kun!" I smile, he smiles back and tries the drink.

His eyes widened "this is really good!" And took another sip.

"Glad you like it" I giggle and gave him a thumbs up.

"What about us!?"

I look at the rest of the crew and glared at them "go ask Lucky-kun! I'm tired" I look at Benn and puffed out my cheeks "Benny-kun! I wannna cuddle!"

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me like a protective father.

"Misa-chan! When we get the booze, we'll throw you party for...um" Shanks started saying.

"First time making food for us?" Yasopp questioned.

Shanks nods "what Yasopp said, but you won't drink any. You'll drink-um-apple juice? Yeah apple juice!"

I frown and look away, tilting my head a bit.

"Then it's a pretty lame party if I can't have some"

Everyone sweatdrops at Shanks; who is growing mushrooms in the corner.

"She said 'it's a lame party'!" He cried.

"But the party hasn't even started yet!" Benn shouts in annoyance.

I laugh "I'm kidding, Red-kun! I'm sure it'll be a great party"

He rans to me and hugs he tightly, I giggle "you're acting like a 5 year old, Red-kun!"

"I'm not!" He pouted

"Sorry to say this captain, but she's right"

I look at Yasopp and "thanks for that, Ya-kun"

"Anything for my daughter!" He said while separating Shanks from me and hugs me, I hug back with a smile.

"What!? She's my daughter!" Shanks said while pulling my left arm, Yasopp pulls my other arm.

It was like they were playing tug a war, but I was the rope. Thankfully Benn came to my rescue, I sigh in relief.

"You guys will rip her arms apart if you keep pulling her like that!" Benn said, I hug him.

"I'm glad you came Prince Charming! I was so scared" I dramatically cried.

"Anything for my Princess"

The rest of the crew looked at us "what the fu-"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

❥𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...