🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 9: The Date

"Keep the first date brief, short, sweet and simple; And they will come back to you!"
___________________

Y/n POV:

I woke up with the chirping of the birds.... wait? No one came to wake me up.

I am still on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Thinking.

"Who has gotten into your mind early in the morning?" A husky voice asked from beside me.

Startling me from my thinking.... mu breath hitched when I felt a breath on my neck. Making me aware of a body touching against my own.

I gulped down the voice stuck in my throat, taking a deep breath, I turned my head to my left and my eyes widen at what I saw.

A Naked Man.

Jimin.

Park Fucking Jimin.

He was lying on my queen sized bed under my blanket and he was naked.

Atleast the upper body, I don't know about the lower one though. I mentally slapped myself to think about this.

But its not wrong to think about him like that. 1. He is hot and sexy. 2. He is my soulmate. Right?

What in the puppy world is he doing here?

"What are you doing here? In my bedroom?" I asked him glaring at him, while I was feeling myself to check if my clothes were on.

"How did we end up here?" I asked him while rubbing my head. He just chuckled while shaking his head.

"You don't remember do you?" he asked with his morning husky voice. I just shook my head, sighing in relief when I felt my shorts and top.

"Do you remember our date night?" he further asked. I nodded my head in reply. "Yes, we had gone to a cute restaurant, took some pics and drank some so-ju. Oh shit did I get drunk?" I asked him with a shaky voice. 

God knows what I did... I get crazy when I get drunk and that is the time when I can answer any question with stupid answers.

"I didn't do anything right? Did I create a scene?" I asked looking at him waiting for his answer. Trying to ignore about his hot and sexy abs. 

Kye word: 'Trying' My eyes trailed his features as he got up from the bed. His shorts where so down that I could almost his veiny v-line. I gulped

He chuckled while ruffling his hair.

Uff. He should stop killing me like that.

"I'll tell you while having breakfast." He said and left leaving me dumbfounded. Then it clicked me....., that bitch! My brothers and other oppas and kookie will be there.

I went to my washroom to do my routine and freshen up. 

End of Y/n POV

<<Time Skip>>

Author POV: