🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 2

Author POV:

On the other side, other members of Bangtan.... aka the 3Js were coming back from their mission, all tired and hungry.

"When are we going to reach hyung! I am hungry" Said the bunny boy, biting the shoulders of his hyung making him hiss.

"Yah! Jungkookie Kookie you bunny boy. Stop biting my shoulder." Jimin hissed on the inncoent doe eyed bunny boy. Instead of letting him go he started whining repeating he is hungry.

Jhope sighed rubbing his temples,"We'll reach within 5 minutes, eat this protein bar until then...." He said and gave the hungry bunny the bar to munch on.

Soon enough they reached the mansion.
"FINALLY! MANSION SWEET MANSION" Jungkook jumped excited to meet his family. Jimin and Jhope laughed as his child like behavior. Jungkook stopped jumping and dragged both his hyung inside the mansion.

"WE ARE BACK HOMIES!!!" Jungkook announced as soon as he entered Bangtan Mansion.

"KOOKIEEEEEEE!!! JIMINIEEEE!!! HOBIII HYUNGGG!!!" Taehyung ran down the stairs almost tripping himself on the way.... hugging them tightly. Namjin too came in the living room after hearing all the scream welcoming. "Welcome hone 3Js" they hugged them.

They saw a pouting bunny, chuckling they asked them what happened?

"Where is Noona and Yoongi hyung? Usually its Noona, who greets us everytime anyone comes back home after missions." Jungkook said with a sad pout on his face.

Namjoon: She is in her roo-

Before Namjoon could finish Jungkook ran past him making the later shake his head with a soft smile visible in his face.

End of Author POV

Y/n POV:

I heard the shouts downstairs but I was in pain to get up, so I just snuggled into Yoongi oppa's warmth.

Suddenly the door went wide open and there sniffling sound, my eyes shot open and saw my baby sniffling.

"Kookie baby!" I pushed off Yoongi oppa in the process of hugging the sniffling bunny baby.

"Wt.... Kook-ah, gwaencha?" Yoongi oppa spoke softly. Lol the duality. We both hugged him. Calming him down.

"Hyung, noona! I missed you soo much" He said sniffing between each word. Aww, my heart swelled with love and  adoration.

"Hey Kookie! No crying or noona will also cry, I also missed you sooo much. Our mansion was not lively without you in it. It's been 2 years Kookie. The last time we met. I am soo happy that you came back, my baby. Now I will spoil you will all my love" I said with teary eyes. His eyes sparkled but soon his cheeks heated in embaressment as soon as his stomach grumbled.

Me and Yoongi oppa giggled at our bunny boy. "Come let's feed our bunny, but before that go and let freshen up okay?" Yoongi hyung affirmed.

He nodded and both the boys went to their rooms leaving me to freshen up. I went to my bathroom and stripped off my clothes, getting inside the hot shower.

My muscled were all sore. My ribs still hurt... but its much less hurtful than yesterday. I sighed, thinking about what my soulmates will be up to. Soulmates can feel each other's emotions, not that strongly if not bonded but as soon as our tattoos appear on our body, we can feel their emotions. We need to have physical contact to heal the pain which occurs in between. I got my first soulamte tattoo when I was 19. Now I am 22. I still have no idea who my first soulmate is... and yesterday I got a great shock.... I have two soulmates? Why? Will I be able to love them equally? I shrugged away the thoughts.

I started drying myself and wrapped towel around my body and went into my wardrobe. And I wore this....

I went down with my earphones blasting songs

I went down with my earphones blasting songs. On the way I saw Namjoon oppa and Hobi oppa talking and walking. And just like that I remembered what happened yesterday night.

"I am not going to talk to my brothers unless they realize their mistake." I said to myself. Luckily no one heard me. I skipped to the kitchen to see Yoongi oppa already cooking.

"Good morning Kitty oppa!" I gave him a back hug. Not noticing another figure in the kitchen. "Good morning Y/nnie" Yoongi oppa replied.

"Good morning to you too you brat!" I looked at Jimin-ssi with wide eyes. "Yah! Who are you calling a brat you pabo! Anyways good morning to you too" I sassed. "Why do you both always start fighting whenever you are near each other?" Jhope oppa said entering the kitchen laughing at us. "Good morning oppa! And I missed you" I wished him while giving him a hug.

"NOONA HYUNG! KOOKIE IS HUNGRY"

We chuckled at hangry self. We went out with the dishes and arranged the table. "Yah! Slow down Kookie, you'll chock on the food." I scolded.

He stopped munching on the food and said sorry. Oh my heartu.... why is he soo cute like a baby. I want to adopt him mama!

I sat between my twin, Taetae and Jimin-ssi

I sat between my twin, Taetae and Jimin-ssi. We started eating and when suddenly,

"I heard that the reports are out. How was it?" Jhope oppa asked. Yoongi oppa looked at me, I think he know why my mood was off yesterday before the second tattoo scene. I gave him a reassured smile. Then again Namjoon oppa told how well Taehyung oppa scored and how proud he was. I was hurting from inside but I kept my poker face. "What about Y/nnie?" Jhope asked him.

I was internally laughing. He doesn't know it, so how is he going to tell him. I kept quiet and continued eating, waiting for him to answer. "Don't know. I-I couldn't go to her class. I had to go and handle the theft case. But anyways she might have passed, right Y/nnie?" Namjoon oppa said. I had enough of this shit going around. I was angry but I kept my cool. "Why don't you ask my homeroom teacher, if you are much eager to know my ranking or scores. I'm done" I said with a calm but powerful tone. And went to the balcony in my room. But suddenly my wrist started paining badly.

"Wtf! Why is it paining right now? Is he or she okay? Ugh! This hurts! Wait.... I shouldn't be feeling so much pain, unless I have bonded." I shouted in pain. Soon I saw a figure running to me and hugging me. The sudden contact, gave me too much pain and I fainted in his embrace....

I had a small smile on my face, my first soulmate is someone I know.....

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
So this is the 2nd chapter.
Let me know how if you liked it!
Do vote and comment!
Take care and Stay safe!