🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 7: Jimin and His Heart

Jimin POV:

I was quiet shocked when I saw my Girlfriend on the screen where Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Tae and Y/nnie has gone. For a mission.

Whenever I think about her I get weird feelings in my stomach. Is my stomach upset?

Whenever she is near me, my heart starts racing like it is running in marathon. If this doesn't stop, I will die soon because of my heart coming out of my ribcage.

And when she smiles, it's like the whole world stops.

Am I sick? Do I need to go to a doctor?

Because when I saw my girlfriend eyeing Y/nnie and drooling over her. I was ready to throw hands on her throught the screen.

"Wtf is wrong with me?" I said rushing out of the screen room. And went inside my room, closing the door shut and throwing myself of the comfortable bed.

I tossed around the bed trying to find answers. But I am not getting any. Huhu.... I sobbed.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated showing a message, which made me jump in happiness.

'Finally I will get my answers' I thought and rang him.

"KAIIIIIII!!!!!!" I shouted.
"Damn... who bit you?" He asked chuckling.
I frowned at him which made him stop and look concerned.

"Yah! For real, what happened? Why do you look so gloomy?" He questioned me.
I just shrugged. "I don't know to be honest. It's been sometime that I found out my girlfriend is not my soulmate but my childhood friend Y/n is. I told her I have a girlfriend. And for 24 house we were together, which was the maximum touchy we have been in our life. But the next day she went out to have a girls outing with Jihyo, mom and rest of the Twice members. Yesterday, she came back for mission and few minutes before I saw my girlfriend eyeing my soulmate.

And I have noticed it since last 6 months, my heart beat either fast or stops and it becomes hard for me to breathe." I informed him.

"Wtf.... so much happened and you are telling me this now? I am telling you breakup with your girlfriend and be with your soulmate.

About the heart problem. I will have to come and check, so come here at my place in 5 mins." He suggested.

I quickly nodded my head and changed into something comfortable.

<<Time Skip- after checkup>>

Author POV

Kai sighed in relief knowing that nothing is wrong with his bestfriend's heart.

"Nothing is wrong with your heart everything is fi-" before kai could continue, Jimin intrupted him with a sob.

'Wtf is with him and sobbing today?' Kai thought.

"Are you hiding something from me? Like you didn't tell me when do you feel like that....." Kai demanded answers. Since this was his friend's life and he didn't want anything to go wrong.

"Yea. I told you everything. It happens only when she is there around me. Even before we were soulmates.... but this doesn't concern with my heart now. Right?" Jimin asked clueless.

Kai just smirked and told him to try talk to her, which made Jimin widen his eyes.

"WHAT????!!! You want my heart to explode?" Jimin shook Kai to make his sense work again.

"Even a kid can tell what's going on with you and here you are being oblivious of your heart." Kai said laughing and sent him off again suggesting him to have a talk with her.

Jimin sat in the sulking,
"What's wrong? Is it something serious?" Jhope asked, as he started driving the car.

Jimin narrated everything that happened....

"Kai is right.... you are seriously oblivious of your heart. Hahaha." Jhope laughed as he stepped on the brake.

"HYUNG~" Jimin started whining but suddenly pouted.

"Hyun, how am I supposed to start a conversation with Y/n. She staying with Jihyo and Omma. And she won't talk with me or be around me u less we both need the physical contact." His tone because sad.

He was blaming himself.

"Don't worry Jimin ah. I'll arrange a date for you with her. And yes she will come." Jhope said before walking into 'The Knights' building.

'The Knights' building is the main building, Which has the seven knights of South Korea. Aka. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok,  Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Even thought they are the biggest Mafias they helo the needy and save people. That's why they are called Knights.

The Kims, Jeons, Mins, Parks and Jungs combined their company, so their main building is called 'The Knights'. This is where BTS members are usually found if not their base.

"I hope I can make things right with my heart...." Jimin prayed before going to sleeping. Eagerly waiting for the next day.

Date with his soulmate.

___________________________
What do you want to suggest Jimin?
Will Y/n be ready to go on a date with Jimin? Do you think she should give a chance to him?

~~~~~~~

Hey Bubbles!
How are you all doing?
I am back with a new chapter.

I have finally settled in my dorm room. And hopefully my Sem 3 and Sem 4 goes good. And I am able to give you all good chapters as well.

My lectures will start from tomorrow, so I will randomly drop chapters as and when I get time.