Kill La Kill

Today, I'll discard                                                                                                                                                              this off the shelf day                                                                                                                                                          which someone decided on their own.                                                                                                                      I'll run barefooted!

I may make mistakes, I may trip,                                                                                                                                    but the pain and scratches coming from that                                                                                                        will become my own original future!

The vow that I hold with these hands                                                                                                           become my light.                                                                                                                                                           One day, that light will reach you, but until then                                                                                                    I won't waste time by crying 

These passionate feelings gushing out                                                                                                                          shine with the night sky.                                                                                                                                                       And I felt that I understood                                                                                                                                                 why I was born.                                                                                                                                                                     I'll make all my wishes come true with my own two hands!

I have my hands full just trying                                                                                                                                        to fight off my insecurities...                                                                                                                                            It's all over now...                                                                                                                                                                  it happened yesterday though...

The time where I couldn't even do a single thing                                                                                                     was also something I really needed.                                                                                                                              That's what I think right now. 

I finally made it after breaking through the darkness.                                                                                          Beyond this scenery,                                                                                                                                                     You've always been there,                                                                                                                                                  waiting for me                                                                                                                                                                       in that radiant and lovely world.    

Shotting stars pass by, higher and higher,                                                                                                                 to where my hearts shouts toward.                                                                                                                 Hoping it will give more than what it is given.                                                                                                          Hey, I'll make my own future with these two hands. 

The nights I spent hugging my knees welcomed the morning with tears,                                               But no matter the time, I'll shine bright, like the star Sirius. 

The vow that I hold with these hands                                                                                                            become my light.                                                                                                                                                            One day, that light will reach you, but until then                                                                                                       I won't waste time by crying. 

These passionate feelings gushing out                                                                                                              shine with the night sky                                                                                                                                                And I felt that I understood                                                                                                                                        Why I was born.                                                                                                                                                                    I'll make all my wishes come true with my own hands!                                                                                        That's right, I'll make my own future with these two hands!