Niall looked livid.

And for the first time, Louis saw Niall angry. Niall of all people. Niall.

Niall started yelling and screaming at himself. Liam tried to calm him down, but his efforts were pointless, Niall is just too angry. Without thinking Louis got up from his chair and walked out, following Harry.

"Hey!" Louis called out and turned him around, eyeing him properly. "Wha--"

"Don't ask, and I don't want to talk about it." Harry shoved him aside and continued walking, leaving Louis standing there in the hallway, confused.

Niall came rushed out and had an arm around Louis when Harry turned the corner, appearing to be heading into the principal's office.

"Maybe he's in a hurry and needs to check something first with the big man." Niall told himself more than Louis whom nodded, saddened.

"Come on, let's finish breakfast." Niall walked Louis back to their table, and all throught breakfast, and the rest of the day, Louis just couldn't believe anything that happened today.

Seeing Harry, and how much he's changed.

____________

Neither of the three boys saw Harry after this morning; Harry somehow turned the corner, and seemed to have disappeared into thin air.

Since mid terms (now 2022) are soon, teachers are busy with preparing students for their big exams just a few months from now. Just three months to be exact. And the fact that Harry didn't attend any of his classes (Niall knew this for a fact because today he shared majority of them with Harry), it just didn't sit right with any of the three boys.

Walking Niall to his chauffeur, Liam left behind because he's talking to a teacher, Louis and Niall conducted a conversation based on their pratice physics test, and were half way through it when Olivia appeared and walked up to them. Louis, to be exact.

Niall and Louis looked at eachother, "Olivia? Hi." Louis said and Niall shot him a confused look.

"Hi Louis...uh..." She looked at Niall. "Mind if I steal your friend?" He nodded and said his goodbyes to Louis, then watched as Olivia dragged Louis away.

"Olivia! Ow!" Louis winced and rubbed his arm, asking if she wanted to break his hand. Louis underestimated how strong she is.

"Sorry." She apologized but stood her ground. "You're coming with me." Louis blinked and asked what she meant. He had a shift and he didn't want to miss it since tomorrow Alice is going grocery shopping and he needed a few things, and he didn't have any extra change because all contributes towards Alice's bills and food.

"I'll be quick." She said and threw Louis into the car, telling the driver to take them home.

Once out of the school compound, Louis straightened himself and looked at Olivia awkwardly.

"Does this count as kidnapping?"

"No, you got into the car on your free will." Louis raised an eyebrow at her. "I don't know where we're going, so technically you could be driving to murder me. So therefore, this should count as kinapping."