𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 : 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊

Start from the beginning

" Then let's solve it, shall we ?" In return he received a disgusted look." I am a teacher so I'll help you."

" Take-chan will do Kotei's homework ? Yay !"

" I never said that. I'll help you do that."

"..."

" Please don't give me that look. It doesn't suit a child's face. Besides, you have to do it sooner or later."Kotei thought about it. Looking upon the good side Takeda is not always available. So atleast she'll know what's going on. On the contrary, her brother is like the dumbest idiot when it came to studies. So there's no hope of him providing help.

" Okay, Kotei agrees."

" Good. But let's do it in the gym. Because I have to watch over their practice, too." He is an advisor after all.

A few minutes later....

Kotei sat in the corner of the room doing her homework, quietly. Takeda sat just beside her occassionally helping her wherever she got stuck and then looking over at the team practice, noting the minute details, carefully.

He doesn't get paid enough for this job. And he's not saying that, I am.
During their break, Kageyama picked up his bottle to drink from it but spat back the content when his gaze landed upon Kotei. Throwing the bottle (poor Hinata got hit on his head) he rushed towards his sister. Takeda flinched as the boy shook her sister by her shoulders." Kotei, are you okay ? Why are you doing your homework !"

Kotei pouted." Don't disturb."

Kageyama let her go and stumbled back. He did get hurt hard in the face from the ball before so it couldn't be a dream. So that means it's reality !

" Just in case, what's the emergency number ?"

" Aren't you being a bit too much," Hinata groaned standing behind him, rubbing his sore head." And by the way, if you haven't noticed, you dropped this earlier." He handed him the water bottle that Kageyama had thrown at him, before.

" Oh, thanks."

" You owe me an apology, jerk !"

" Hey, look at Kotei. Doesn't she seem strange?"

" You not being able to grasp the fact is much more strange to me."

" Just because the King is dumb in studies doesn't mean his sister has to be one, too."

The duo went on alert at the mocking voice. No wonder they were met with a pair of glasses when turned around. Tsukishima smirked at their reaction and took off his spectacles to wipe off the moisture.

" You take that back !" Kageyama growled.

" You can't take back what you've already said. Right ?"

" Argh...you ! Watch for your face because I'm gonna spike at you soon," Kageyama declared pointing at the tall boy.

Tsukishima chuckled before putting his glasses back on." Are you five ? You must have realised by now that I have something that you'll never have in your entire life. Know what that is ?"

Kageyama felt his whole body burning with rage and Hinata couldn't help but maintain some distance from the two. His danger sensing organ alerted him fast.

" It's called 'wits'."

" Woah ! That sounded so cool ! Tsukki, teach Kotei that line ! Kotei wanna sound awesome too!" Kotei said cheering, merrily.

" First get your pronouns right, pipsqueak."

Kotei pouted. Tsukishima shows no mercy. Not even to a kid.