~ chapter four ~

i walked out of rafes room in the morning to see john b.

"john b?" i said

"oh y/n, hi." he replied

"what are you doing here?"

"wards letting me stay here, he said he's gunna sort out DCS and get them off my back." he said
"can we talk?"

"yeah i guess, just meet me outside i'll be there in a minute." i said

i knew rafe would be angry at the fact i met john b, but i was missing them all recently. i went back into rafes room to see him sat up on his phone.

"where did you go?" he said

"bathroom." i replied putting on one of his t shirts. "i'm gunna go home and see my mom for abit, haven't seen her in a while."

"do you need me to drive you?"

"no it's okay i can walk, i'll see you later." i said giving him a kiss on his head.

"okay."

*

"so what did you wanna speak to me about john b." i asked while we walked the streets.

"everything y/n, i regret how i spoke to you and we're all really missing you recently." he said as we arrived at kies parents cafe.

"john b im not going in there if therye all gunna argue with me. what's the point." i said

"they won't." he said as we walked in

"y/n, your back." said jj walking up to me with open arms.

we sat down at a table, i wasent kies biggest concern, sarah was.

"look, we were all jerks let's go back to how we used to be okay?" said pope.

"deal?" said john b.

"deal." we all replied.

"cmon we have gold to find." said john b

*

as we were driving in the twinkie, me and kie where in the back seats.

"i missed having you around, i cant be the mom to these boys on my own, besides i'd pick you over sarah cameron anyday." she said as we laughed

jj began to tell his scary storys about the house we where about to enter.

as we were walking i was at the back of our single file line.

"y/n." i heard a voice say.

it was rafe.

the others turned around to put a face to the voice.

"you guys go ahead." i said turning around to walk towards rafe.

"what the fuck y/n." he said

(tw of harsh arguments)
i grabbed his wrist pulling him to walk away from the house and the pogues.

"get your dirty hands off me." he said as we continued to walk. "your a fucking liar y/n. saying your going to meet your mom but here you are with the dirty pogues once again?!"

"this is exactly why i didn't tell you." i said as we approached his car.

"get in the car y/n."

"no."

"i said get in the car." he replied

i swung open the car door and sat myself down with my arms crossed.

"i haven't forgiven you." he said as he started to drive.

"whatever." i said.

we sat in silence for about 10 minutes.

"where are we going." i asked

he ignored me.

we pulled up to tanny hill and rafe slammed the door and stormed ahead inside.

topper was just leaving.

"hey bro."

rafe ignored him.

"y/n what's up with him."

"it doesn't matter i'll see you at home."

by the time i had spoke to topper rafe was already inside and slammed the door behind him.

i went up the stairs and knocked on rafes door.

"rafe." i said slowly opening the door
"can we talk."

"what is there to talk about y/n, you lied to me."

"yes i shouldn't of lied to you but for you to follow me in the first place shows you don't trust me rafe."

"just don't do it again." he said

we sat in silence.

"what happened to your wrist." i asked, concerned about the huge red burn mark.

"nothing."

"rafe talk to me." i said moving closer to him.

"barry taught me a lesson for not paying him back. i just got a lot of shit going on right now
y/n. you and your pogue friends arnt helping me." he said edging away.

"i thought we was over this."

"how can i trust you y/n if there always in the picture? empty your back pocket."

"what?"

"you heard me."

as confused as i was i reached my hand into my back pocket.

shit. a blunt.

i pulled it out as it layed in my hand.

"get out of my room."

"rafe i didn't even know i-"

"get the fuck out."

with tears beginning to roll  down my face, i slammed his door shut and headed home.