~ chapter one ~

"yeah you should jump, i'll shoot you on the way down." said pope

"you'll shoot me ?" replied john b

"yup"

"they're gunna have japanese toilets, with towel
warmers" said kie coming out from the house.

"who cares kie, therye all rich dickheads here anyway." i said

"don't spill that beer, i'm not giving you another one." jj said looking up at john b on the roof.

john b looks down at jj and pretends to slip, dropping the beer. "oh shit"

"of course you did." jj replied

"smooth." i said

"hey um security's here, let's go." pope said beginning to leave

"oh look, humpty dumpty! " i said pointing at the cop.

"now your just asking for it y/n." kie laughed as she grabbed my wrist and ran.

we all ran towards the van, jumping fences, laughing our heads off, running as fast as we could, yelling, until we eventually made it to the van.

as john b started to drive away, the cop decided to chase the van.

"hey look, fattso is coming for a race." said pope

"your gunna give him a heart attack." said kie

jj put his arm out the door with a beer in his hand, "your so close, keep going." he eventually caught the beer.

"they don't pay you enough buddy." i said

and then we drove away back to the cut...

you should probably know about the outerbanks, it's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. two tribes one island.

i live on figure 8, known as the 'rich side of the island' and home of the kooks. i should be known as a 'kook' but i've been a pogue for years. my brother topper is best friends with the kook princess's brother rafe. i used to speak to him growing up, but then realised he's a complete dick, and we rarely speak now.

and for john b and jj, they live on the southside, also known as the cut.

the down side of the southside is we are ignored and neglected, but the upside of the pogue life, we're ignored and neglected, which means we do whatever we want, whenever we want. unless your like me, and have strict parents.

sadly i cant live on the southside, so i do have to come home.

"hey y/n, you didn't come home last night, a call would of been nice?" my mom said as i walked through the door.

"i know but i'm here now, sorry." i replied

"y/n don't be so rude to mom, she's only trying to look out for you." said my brother.

"i'm tired of you hanging round with your pogue friends all the time, they're dirty y/n. why can't you be like your brother and his friends."

"whatever i'm going upstairs." as i walked up the stairs, something fell out my back pocket, but i continued going to my room.

"what the fuck y/n?" i turn round for see topper holding a blunt.

what i did forget is that jj has a thing for rolling me blunts, and putting them in my back pocket. "shit"