~ chapter two ~

"look i'll get him back, i'm making it a project of mine." said topper as me, rafe and kelce walked down the streets off figure 8.

"wait is that sarah?" said kelce

"it's okay i'll get it back for you." she said to a little girl.

"be careful of the electricity." said the blonde haired girl who had all her hope in sarah, to get her toy back.

"watch her fall and make a big drama out of it." said rafe

"hey theres 14,000 volts in those wires!" said rose   - rafe and sarah's step mom

sarah squealed as her foot slipped, but she continued to make her way towards the boat.

"i'll go help her." i said as i walked forward

"not a chance." said rafe grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to his side.

"i'll be fine." i said looking up at him and kissed his cheek.

i walked over to sarah and she held my hand and we both balanced across the wires.

me and sarah arnt the closest of friends, but i speak to her from time to time.

"your both gunna get electrocuted, get down." shouted rose

"fuckake." mumbled rafe

we both made our way into the boat, but sarah noticed it was unplugged. she handed me one end of an unplugged wire and she had the other.
"we could easily trick them. pretend to get electrocuted."

me and sarah fell to the floor with a scream at the same time, and layed there playing dead.

"sarah! sarah!" said topper

"y/n!" yelled rafe

they both ran towards the boat. i held up the cut wire and so did sarah.

"it's disconnected," we laughed as topper pulled sarah out of the boat and went to return the toy.

rafe but his hand out to help me out the boat.
"didn't know you cared that much." i said

he stopped and stood in front of me. looking down on me. "don't you ever do that again. okay?" he said

"okay okay whatever." i said with a smile.

*

"john b why are you here for? i never expected a call to bail you out?" i said walking into the police station.

"sorry, kies dad came and got her, said something about hanging round with dirt, i'll explain in the car."

he got in the car and i started to drive while he explained everything i've missed.

"where do you want dropping off btw?" i asked

"ward cameron wants to speak to me apparently so the docs would be fine, thanks y/n." he said.
"hey would you mind taking me back after? i'll meet you back here at 3:30?"

"yeah course."

"thanks y/n." he said getting out the car.

well now i had no idea what i was supposed to do for 2 and a half hours, apart from the fact i was next to tanny hill.

*

"miss me already?" said rafe opening the front door

"maybe." i said.

"your brothers here by the way." he said

"why are you here." said topper coming in from the kitchen.