Chapter 3

Hello my little nuggets, before we start Izuku is now 13 and this is what his suit looks like also, his quirks aren't affected by Erasurehead's quirk and everyone thinks hes quirkless. Also the mask he wears is a gas and voice changer mask and needs a password to be taken off.

 Also the mask he wears is a gas and voice changer mask and needs a password to be taken off

Let's get to the story!
______________________________________

No one's pov~

It has been a year since Izuku first came out. He is now the no. 1 vigilante Shadow who gets chased by almost every hero. Right now it is midnight and Izuku is sitting in his room thinking about the past.

Izuku pov~

I hate my past... but I should be kind of thankful that I'm not one of those hero wanna be's (reminds me of Kota). I should probably go patrol.

I then got up, put my suit on and jump out the window (he still lives in the school)

As I was running on the roofs I heard a scream and me being me went there. I landed on a roof and I saw a thug pinning a girl to the wall with a gun to her head in an alley

"HELP-" -girl

The thug put his hand over her mouth

"You better give me your money or I'll kill you!" -thug

I then took action, I put the voice changer on, jumped down landing quietly and activated my nightmare ability.

"Oi!" -me

The thug then turned around and when he saw me he started shaking and he looked right into my eyes which led him to see his nightmare (what a shame 😔). He fell and started mumbling stuff. I deactivated my nightmare ability (Izuku decides when the people's nightmare stops) and faced the girl.

"Are you okay and what's your name?" -me

"Yes I am, thank you for saving me and the names Kyoka Jiro " -Jiro

"It's my job and do you have a phone?" -me

She nodded her head and took her phone out. I then took out a note pad and wrote down what happened.

"Can you call the police and give them this note?" -me

She nodded her head again and took the note. She then called the police and I waited until I heard sirens in the distance.

"Well I gotta go, have a nice night! -me

I then jumped onto the roof

"Thanks again for saving me!" -girl

I then turned invisible and waited till the police arrived just to make sure nothing happens and once they arrived I ran and went to the highest building and sat down, looking down at the city.

What can I do now? The city went quiet... I'll just sing since I don't have anything to do.

I then thought of a song and put my voice changer off (sorry if the song is too sad for you).