A Break. | Larnez Tate.

Start from the beginning

"Kayla, would you mind if I take Hakeem to my place for you help him with this?" Ronnie inquired, noticing Ronnie holding his tooth up.

"Of course, that's no problem at all. Thank you for lending a hand, Ronnie," Kayla gestured with a reassuring hand to show her approval.

As they strolled down the pathway towards her house, Hakeem and Ronnie chatted amiably. When they arrived at her house, Hakeem courteously opened the screen door while Ronnie deftly unlocked her front door. Together, they stepped inside, ready to help him get better for the evening ahead.

Kayla turned to face O, Sharif bolted from the scene. "He spilled the beans, didn't he?" Kayla inquired, her eyebrows raised in a stern expression.

"You, Me. Your House. Now." Kayla stated firmly with a strong tone.

                         ♡♥︎♡

"O you punched my cousin, we're through and I'm leaving."

"Baby I'm sorry don't leave."
He repeatedly apologizes.

"Don't call me baby and you can't keep apologizing when you can show me you're sorry." Kayla retorted, briefly ignoring him.

Kayla entered her boyfriend's bedroom, her eyes roamed around the medium-sized room. She walked over to the closet, opening it to retrieve her pink duffle bag. After collecting it, she made her way to the bulky tan dresser, carefully taking out each article of clothing and placing them in her bag, all while her boyfriend O-Dog followed closely behind.

Suddenly, O-Dog lunged forward, snatching her folded clothes and tossing them carelessly onto the dark blue navy carpet. Kayla spun around to pick up her clothes, but before she could react, O-Dog grabbed her duffle bag and yanked it out of her grasp.

Kayla's words were infused with a furious tremble, "I can't believe you just did that."

"I know, I messed up. Please don't leave me," O-Dog pleaded, his voice was soft. He only wanted another chance.

Kayla shook her head. "You punched my cousin. That's not something I can just forget."

"I'll do anything to make it up to you," O-Dog said, desperation evident in his voice.

With a frustrated exhale, Kayla peered over her crouched stance, only to be met with the sight of his plaits falling in front of his face. Despite his attempt to hide his emotions, she could still sense the sadness emanating from him. Her heart ached in sympathy, unable to resist the pull.

Kayla rose from her seat, she sauntered towards the doorway only to find O standing in her way. She attempted to slip past him, but he was quick to counter her movements.

Frustrated, Kayla retreated a few steps before charging toward O, hoping to knock him down. However, her efforts were in vain as he deftly caught her in his arms, refusing to let go. For a moment, he held her close before gently placing her back on the ground, his firm grip never faltering.

"Let. Go." Kayla demanded, squirming in his clutch despite his arm wrapping around her waist, "No." O-Dog barked, he was afraid she would leave.

"Seriously, O? Cut the games," Kayla grumbled through her teeth, sighing in irritation.

"I'm not playing games with you, Kayla. Just give me a chance to show you," O-Dog pleaded.

His fingers tenderly trace the curves of her waist, and his full lips meet hers in a soft collision. Tilting his head, he intensifies the kiss, and her moans mingle with their mingling breaths. She grips his black tee shirt with her right hand as they lock lips in a passionate embrace, moving away from the doorway. With his left hand, he closes and secures the door behind them.

As they walked towards his deep blue covers, they eagerly anticipated the moment they would finally relax together. Once they sank into the mattress, the bed let out a gentle groan as they indulged in a passionate make-out session.

                        ♡♥︎♡

"Please baby don't leave I'm sorry."

Kayla's bare back lay flat against the bedsheets her manicured fingernails digging into his shoulder blades. His slender hips moved slowly and rough, ensuring that each stroke was tender. He cupped her breasts, his palms reaching up, and his thumbs grazed over her erect nipples, eliciting a moan as she arched her back and threw her head back in pleasure. He adored the way her body reacted to him, surrendering herself entirely to his touch.

Her teeth sunk underneath her bottom lips with their low eyes gazing lustfully at each other while he plunged deeper into her causing his lover to scream out his name even louder, "fuckk! O!" She moaned Her dainty hands clawed at his back while she begged him to take her further. "Lemme hear you, baby.." He groaned lowly, getting deeper and deeper with each stroke.

The passion between them was intense, while she felt the love in his thrusts from the slow movement of his hips, "i missed you..." O groaned lowly. he shows her love so perfectly earning loud moans in reply, "I-i missed you too.." she moaned, their hips bucking in perfect sync. Beads of sweat dripped down their melanated bodies, adding to the already heated bedroom. O-Dog's hands pulled her body in closer, He could feel her wet walls tightening around him, He leaned in to kiss her lips, their tongues tangling together.

Kayla throws her head back in the immense pleasure with her hands gripping the bedsheets beside her hands, feeling him plunging into her while her climax peaked early, "cummin—" she was unable to speak from her instantly creaming on his dick, he moaned appreciatively at the warm feeling, he swiftly pulled out of her wet core, he came on the bedsheets.

He collapsed next to her with their naked bodies laying by her side while he pulled her close to her chest, wrapped in each other's arms as he planted a kiss on her forehead lovingly.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️