♦♦ Chapter 5 ♦♦

(The photo ↑ I'm-I'm sorry but🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Just-just onto the chapter🤣🤣😂)

*3rd person Pov*

Y/n was walking in the middle,on his right was Angry and on his left was Smiley.
They were debating 'bout school and stuff. Thinking if they will have a good grade from the Biology test or a bad one. When a question Y/n didn't really want to answer was put.

"Hey,Y/n why were the guys bothering you?" Angry asked kinda suspicious, because every time they saw him these guys were always bothering him.
"Yeah! What Angry said! We always saw you being with them but they don't look like they are your friends,so we were kinda getting suspicious.
That's why we went in the bathroom after you entered." Smiley said considering if it was a good think to say,they might sound like creepy stalkers wich they are not but you never know what others think.

"Oh! Umm... Well you see.... They are something like my bullies?" Y/n said more like asked because he doesn't want to bring the attention to him
"Oh! Oka—wait what?!" Smiley was cut out by his own sentence turning from 'oh okay ' to 'wait what?!' Wich didn't go unnoticed to Angry who had the same face like his brother.

Both of them not having their signature features like they always do. Both of their faces had a shocked expression.
"I'm sorry, you said your bullies?!" Angry asked but kinda like yelled still having a little bit of his shocked face same with his brother.
"Yeah...hehehe... suprise?" Y/n said awkwardly scratching his nape with his right hand.
"Suprise?! What do you mean suprise?! How long were they bullying you?! You could ask us for some help?!" Smiley was starting to lose it because he somehow felt attached to the boy he didn't like the image of him being bullied trying to shake the image from his mind before something cut him off of his thoughts

"We know we are not that close and our first experience with each other wasn't the best but we could have helped you." Angry said with a smooth and calming voice.

* Y/n Pov *

After hearing what Angry said I felt.....

comfortable

for the first time in years I never expected this two to make me feel wanted and calm it was nice knowing at least someone cared for me.
I wanted to cry and let all of my burden out but I didn't want to look weak infront of them so I just stayed quite.

Until

"You know you can talk to us. You don't have to hold in your tears, you look like you have been through a lot and we just want to comfort ( am I writing it right?) you and remind you that you are not alone anymore."

I was even more shocked after hearing this sentence come out of Smileys mouth it ment so much I can't even say or describe how much it ment to me. I didn't even realize that my tears started to flow out of my eyes until I felt myself being hugged by the two.

"It's alright you can let it all go." I heard Angry say in a calming matter
"We are here and we will try to be always by your side, no matter what." Smiley said in a smooth voice
"Thank *hic* you both *hic* so much! *hic*" I said between hiccups.

From that day I knew they will always be here for me and that we will be really good friends...
At least I hope. I know I'm not worth a lot but they make me feel...

Safe,wanted,loved everything that I didn't experience in a long time

'Wait! Loved?! Oh god did I just catch feelings for those two idiots? Oh my god! Why! Why! Why!
I hate you heart! But maybe it won't be that bad, yeah think positively Y/n! Maybe something good will happen! At least...... I hope...'
Y/n thought while they started walking to his house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello 🤗☺️

Thank you for  346 reads and 14 votes ☺️☺️☺️

It means a lot to me🥺☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

So yeah thank you 😘😘🥰🥰😍😍🤩🤩❤️❤️🧡🧡💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜🤎🤎🖤🖤🤍🤍♥️♥️💘💘💝💝💖💖💗💗💓💓💞💞💕💕💕💌💌💟💟❣️❣️😻😻

And sorry that it's short my school just started so yeah I don't have a lot of time sorry😓😅

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I will try to post another one as soon as possible

That's sooooo cute 🥺❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍

I feel you Mikey✊😞

And I don't know why but every time I want to publish a chapter it always say someone already did the same one and I'm like EXCUSE ME?!
And I have to take care for that every time,it take like 20 minutes to solve this that's why I usually post that late
I don't know if it hates me that much but yeah

Anyways byeeeeeeeeeeee see you in the next chapter

Peace out ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿