Royal Dates, Nejire & Fuyumi

Start from the beginning

Izuku filled both their cups with the Jasmin tea.'' But my favorite one, I guess I would say a couple of ones, I really enjoy my light and lightning powers, Both are very versatile, My dragon aswell, but the most fun is the rubber one, the reactions I can get are way more enjoyable.'' COOL, you gotta show me them sometime.'' Nejire took a sip.'' OH MY GOD, THIS TEA IS GREAT ITS LIKE SUPER TEA.'' Izuku laughed, But he knew, that reaction was normal, He had drunk this tea alot, His mother was addicted to the taste

Nejire kept questioning Izuku, who answered everything with honesty. They had one final question before Izuku and then had to go home.'' Why date us, Why not go for some super hot sex-crazed model that most boys want.'' HA, You know that's a question I have been asked before, Because while that might be fun for a week or two, I prefer to have a real connection, Like our love for knowledge.'' Izuku said as he finished his cup and stood up. Linking arms with Nejire as they walked out of the building and drove back home.

On the road Nejire got out, saying it would take her less time from there to get home. So kissing his cheek she just flew out the window. Going right home as Izuku decided to just get right toward Fuyumi, It was a long drive but Not that Izuku minded, It gave the other time to set up what needed to be set up. He parked in front of the Todoroki compound. It looked great as he walked thru the garden.'' oh Midoriya welcome.'' Rei said as she was working on her garden.'' Hello Miss Todoroki, I am here for Fuyumi.''

'' I will get her.'' As soon as Rei walked in Enji, Toya, and Natsuo walked out of the building. Each of them has a serious look on them.'' Midoriya, I understand and respect you and your ranking as king, But if you hurt her, I will be forced to take action.'' While most people would be absolutely intimidated, Izuku had been taught by Izumi Curtis, a demon in the form of a housewife, So Enji and his sons now really just looked like cute little puppies. But he understood what they wanted.'' I understand, I would never be willing to cause your daughter to feel any hurt.

Toya and Natsuo wanted to say something themselves, But as Fuyumi and Rei walked back out it stopped, Fuyumi grabbed Natsuo's ear as Rei grabbed Enji and Toya.'' Stop if you three, Fuyumi you just enjoy your night, Now seeing you three are able to spend your time doing nothing how about you help me with composting.'' Fuyumi and Izuku heard a scream of help as the door closed.'' So Izuku, What will we do, I know I wasnt helpful with my interest, I couldn't come up with something.'' Don't worry Fuyumi.''

Both stepped into the car.'' I came up with a great idea. I Hired us an old-school soap opera, one you hopefully like, and as we will watch it, we can stuff our faces with ice cream, Self made Icecream, created with the help of the best chef I know, Zeff.'' Fuyumi giggled before slamming her mouth shut.'' S-sorry, Just a chef called Zeff, it caught me by surprise.'' Izuku laughed himself.'' Oh yeah no I get that, When I first met Zeff, I laughed my butt off, He is really fun about it, He doesn't mind it one bit.

They got to the home quickly.'' prince, Princess, Welcome.'' Zeff welcomed them.'' Wash your hands and we can start right away. From my understanding Izuku really likes buckets of food so we got a good amount of required food, so should we start right away.'' Izuku looked at Fuyumi who nodded.'' Alrighty then, I got the stuff for 6 buckets of ice cream, so around 480 servings of ice cream. That should be a good amount for you right.'' so much ice cream.'' Fuyumi whispered as Izuku just agreed.'' Yeah, that should be good for at least a bit,''

'' I-IZUKU, i-isn't that a bit too much, t-that is like 120 times the normal ice cream pint.'' Yeah, So, We already have this stuff bought, so why not, And I know you want to.'' Fuyumi blushed slightly before agreeing, She really wanted to taste the ice cream..'' Alrighty, Let's start right away.'' He placed a big pot on the flames.'' We gotta do this three times. So first we are making 160 servings of vanilla ice cream.'' Zeff poured in 30 cups of white sugar, 40 cups of heavy whipping cream, and 90 cups of milk. They stirred it on low heat.

They kept stirring the large pot of mixture until the mix was hot and a small ring of foam bubbles started to appear around the edges, This was the same for all three of them. They then removed the mixture from the heat and poured it over into a different pot one that would not use the heat to cook the mixture even more. In the new pot they added 1 ¾ of a cup of vanilla extract'' Unless we want to wait overnight for this to cool in the freezer, I suggest the Prince just cools it.'' Izuku nodded as he wanted to cool it but Fuyumi stopped him.'' I can do this.'' She smiled, As she stuck her finger in the mixture, instantly cooling it down.

'' Now that is something impressive, You're able to cool down stuff you touch.'' Fuyumi nodded her head.'' My quirk allows me to alter the temperature of anything I touch.'' Handy.'' Zeff said as he pulled out a massive Ice cream maker.'' This needs to be frozen completely.'' This Izuku did with a touch of the hand.'' Alrighty.'' Zeff lifted the nearly 40 kilos worth of ice cream and poured it into the mixer.

After the mixture was left for 20 to 25 minutes they spent making the next bucket of ice cream. For the brownie mixture and cookie dough mixture during the churning of ice cream. The cookie dough had been mixed by Zeff beforehand. Same for the brownies. The buckets were filled at the end of the night.'' Well then, you kids dont eat too much, and cya.'' He walked out. Izuku just grabbed the first bucket of vanilla as he moved it to the couch, with two single spoons.'' Floor or couch.'' Izuku asked as he held the bucket.

Fuyumi tried lifting the bucket up but was too heavy.'' Floor, I dont want to be crushed.'' So Izuku nodded his head as he threw down the pillows from the couch, filling the floor as both sat down and started absolutely stuffing their face while watching a soap opera, Fuyumi, of course, had already watched the show and gave Izuku the information he would need. By the end of the night, They had finished half the bucket and watched four episodes.'' what are we going to do with these other buckets.'' Well I will keep one for myself, and the other ones are for you to enjoy, So if you ever want them, Just text me and I will get them to you.'' Izuku said as he left Fuyumi out of the car with a kiss, Going back home to sleep in order to be ready for his next date.