I got what I wanted💘

Joey POV:
" I WANT HIM ! THATS IT "
I was really angry bcoz my biggest enemy ran away .
" W..we are giv..ing our best bo..boss" one of his guard said.
"JUST DO YOUR FREAKING BEST, I WANT HIM BY TOMORROW THAT'S IT"
I said , I was really angry that time I just wanted to go home and spend my time with my baby , my life emily . I really love her she is always there for me and spending time with her take away all my stress.
He get out of his office and go and take his car from parking area , and went away....

Aourther POV:
Joey bell is the biggest mafia in LA and his cute wife emily they were married for 2 years.
And this marriage was forced marriage for emily bcoz joey fell in love with her when they were in high school , emily and joey was very good friends but Emily's father die in car accident that's why they have to shift and Emily's mom and she left that city and she didn't inform him which city she was going and joey also belong from a middle class family that's why he didn't have that much money to find her ,But joey love never ends when they grown up and joey become a very dangrouse mafia in LA then he dicided to meet emily and he everywhere find her and finally he fund her , but then joey find out that emily didn't remember him and that breaks his heart. But he still love her so he forced her to marry him.
And afcouse she don't have a choice she can't reject a dangrouse mafia and she was scared too ,so that's why she marry him,but in this 2 years everyone knows that joey bell is a heartless and short tempered mafia but he never ever scold emily and never hurt her , he was a really diffrent man for her and thats why she also fell for him, she loves him very much bcoz he also spent time with her and never touch her without her permission, and they are like before when they were in high school but our dumbo emily still don't recognise him.
And they also go every sunday for a street date or in park , in picnic or like they are like freinds..........
.
.
.
.
Back in present:
Emily POV:
I saw joey from the window while I was cleaning it , he is so early, is he come home eary bcoz he was to spent time with me......hm hm oh god I love this man so much.

I went downstairs and open door for him
" Miss me already"( wink)
He just say hmmm
He sat on the couch and I go to kichen and get him some water, I sat beside him
"How was your day" I ask smiling
'Hmm , it was ohk...........can you get me my file " he says while a soft smile appear in his face.
I reply " yeah sure"

Joey POV:
Her smile always melt my heart uffff......
When she was upstairs I got a call from my guard
" Hmm??"
" Bo..boss that mf attack on....our spothouse a..and ki...kill our mans "

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS WERE DOING......... I SAID I WANT HIM TOMORROW DEAD OR ALIVE DOESN'T MATTER "
I was so fustratted and angry.I don't know what to do now.....then suddenly a glass breaking sound came from upstairs where emily was.....I run upstairs in our shared bedroom and saw me and my father's photoframe was broken

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID , ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT" he yells
And his sudden reaction made emily flich and scared bcoz he never yell at her
Emily: I am so...soryy It was....an ecci...eciident....I am.....so sorr---
When she was saying this suddenly she realize a sharp pain in her cheeks,he just slap her....
Joey: JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU
He yells but emily was froze in her spot she can't even imgine joey will slap her.....
Joey was so angry and then he pull her hairs and push her out of the room and doesn't realize she was walking where the piece of glass was fell, and he close door in front of her face, she was crying mess she run toward the guestroom doesn't realizing the pain in her toe.
And she lay on the bed and crying mess , she can't believe that joey will hurt her like this it was breaking her heart, joey was the first man in her life before her father she never love any one joey was her first and last love , she can't believe that love of her life will slap her and she was so so scared of him now.

In the other hand...
Joey was sitting on the bed and seeing the blood spots of emily where the piece of glasses fell and he didn't realize he was crying too.he was hating himself for hurting her and he saw a photoframe and thorw it away he can't believe that he slap her bcoz of that photoframe she is like a baby she is childish and he know that when someone yell at her she can't take this she is so soft hearted person, and it made him hate himself more , he was crying mess too.....then he calm down he take first-aid box and go to the guestroom where emily was......

He open the door and see his baby was sleeping he goes toward emily and see her tired face he knew she was crying her heart out and that made him cry too and then he bent down too see her Toe there was piece of glasses stuck in her foot and her blood dried , he slowly slowly take out the pieces and he didn't realize his hand was shaking and he was crying mess he just don't forgive himself for doing this to emily , then he put antibiotics on her foot and sit on the bed and he saw how red was her nose and ears he knew when she cry her nose and ears got red.....then he lied on the bed too while hug her waist not wanting too lose her.......and also not wanting to wake her up....

NEXT MORNING,
He wake up by realizing she was pushing him and crying , he take off his hand from her waist and she got up from the bed and trying too walk but her foot was not well that's why she shut her eyes bcoz of pain , seeing her like this his heart was breaking every seconds and it feel like if she can't forgive him he just sucide, she was really in pain and she was about to fall but he held her by her waist and she cover her face with her hands , she was mumbling" don't hit me plz....I..i will ne..never touch you s..stuffs" she continuesly saying this and then joey pick her up in bridal style and say " I will never again hurt you baby.....plz don't be scared of me" it was sadness in his voice.
Then he place her on the bed and say "I will never touch you without you permission baby" he says while holding a sob and in other hand she was cryinv mess......then he get out of the room.

Time skips
Emily POV:
I don't know when I fell asleep , and then I realize someone was softly shaking me and I open my eyes and see joey, I set up straight in the bed and I was so scared of him.

Meanwhile he was holding his tears he don't want to cry, then he says
" Baby I made you favrite pancakes lets go, eat the breakfast"
Emily " I am not hun..hungry"
That time her body was shaking and joey can't stop himself froming crying he burst into cry
" I will never hurt you baby......plz forgive me , I was not in my sence I am really really sry baby plz frogive me .......I ca.. can't see you like this It was hurting here he says while pointing to his heart"
Hewas crying mess/ he was crying his heart out all the pain come out......

Emily POV:
Its hurting its paining I can't see him like this he never cry in front of me I can't take this pain......but Idk i was still scare of him but My love is more strong , I can't hurt him like this anymore...
He was crying so much
I go and pated his shoulder to calm him down and he look at me
My heart clenched
His beautiful dow eyes was fully red and his cute nose is also red
He hugged me and cry and cry and just crying , how can I hurt him so much its ohk I know he don't wanna do this he doesn't want to hurt me its its just his anger took over him
.
.
.
.
Time skips
He done crying and he brok the hug and say
"You must be hungry lets go "
He says and I don't wanna hurt him more so I nobed little, and I was trying to stand up the sharp pain in my foot doesn't not want it
So joey pick me up in the bridal style and we went downstairs
And he sat on the dinning chair and I was in his lap
And he picked the plate and cut the pancake and start feeding me

Joey POV:
I satarted feeding her....idk i just can't can't stop myself falling for her every sec my love increase for how can I hurt and angle like her......
I don't deserve her??
" I am really sry baby , plz forgive me "
I said while my eyes again get watery

EMILY POV:
He was continuously saying I am sry and i can sence that he is gonna cry once again than I say
"Its ohk baby its ohk ,I know you don't do this intentionly, it was like your anger took over you that's it , I already forgive you , I forgive you that time when I knew you were regreting you vere guilty " I said smiling
He smiles but his eyes was still watery
" Joey are you feeding me or I have to eat it by myself huh??" I said
And he smile and again started feeding me
When I was done eating I look at him who was still looking at me with lots of love in his eyes and he suddenly kissed me

She was completely shock bcoz in this two years he never kissed her , he always maintain a distance
And in other hand ,his heart was breaking bcoz she didn't kiss him back and he was about to brok the kiss but emily kissed him and he smile in between the kiss and kiss her back......the kiss was full of love it was like a perfect kiss .
And then the Brock the kiss
"I love you " he says
" I love you too " emily says while covering her face in his chest

Joey POV:
This is just perfect just perfect my love life starts ,I have love of my life and she loves me too i was so happy like its just like heaven.........this is what I wanted , my love that's it all I wanted..............................💘

___________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this story , this is my first story so if you like this
And if you don't like this plz tell I will try my best in my next story
Dm me on my Instagram
poojaToplani13
Thank you so much......for reading 💓