Chapter Three: Lost Signal

Gavin POV

Ollie, Solon and I were at the base, as Zayto and Amelia appeared.

"Hey, Solon." Zayto greeted.

"Zayto, we've received a message from deep space." Solon said. "I don't have Rafkon's exact coordinates, but it came from the same galactic quadrant."

"Really? So it could be from my people." Zayto said. "Play it, Solon."

"Alrighty, here we go." Solon said. "Oh no!" She exclaimed, as the machine sparks.

"Is it suppose to do that?" Ollie asked.

"Definitely not!" I said.

"It's overloaded." Solon said. "I'm sorry, Zayto. There's no way it will play a message now. The modulator is burned."

"Let's get another one then." Amelia said.

"This component came from Rafkon, finding another one on Earth seems, well..." Solon trailed off.

"Impossible." Ollie said.

"There has to be another way to decipher that message." Amelia said.

"Wait, how about Madam Indigo?" I asked.

"Yeah, Madam Indigo can help, she's a psychic, fortune telling, palm readings, even mystical communication." Amelia said, as she showed them the picture of Madam Indigo.

"You really think this psychic, can tell us what the message is?" Zayto asked.

'Personally, I don't really trust it, but the Dino Charge Rangers had a similar thing happened to them, and it turned out true.' I thought.

"Yes." Amelia said.

"No." Ollie said. "Psychics are ridiculous, Zayto." He said. "What you need is science. Mom's knows someone in the observatory, they've probably picked up the signal. Let's ask them."

"Maybe, we'll try both." Zayto said. "We can try with the psychic."

Amelia looks at Ollie with a smug expression.

"Fine, who's gonna waste fifteen bucks on a Psychic?" Ollie questioned.

"Don't worry, I'll get the money." Amelia told Zayto, and turns towards Ollie. "Ollie, can I borrow fifteen bucks?" She asked. I laughed.

[̲̅K] [̲̅N] [̲̅I] [̲̅G] [̲̅H] [̲̅T]

All of us arrived at a carnival, where Madam Indigo was.

We entered her tent, and saw Jane and J-Borg there.

"One moment please." Madam Indigo said to us. "I sense you have a great psychic potential." She told Jane. "Give me your scarf." She said, and Jane hands Indigo, her scarf. "Close your eyes, closing one sense, can open another so embrace your powers."

Jane cover her eyes with her scarf. "Thanks, Madam Indigo. I can feel my powers building in my-" She said, but burped. "No, that is the chili dog I ate. Thanks, Madam." She said, and left.

"Please, sit down, my friends." Madam Indigo said.

[̲̅K] [̲̅N] [̲̅I] [̲̅G] [̲̅H] [̲̅T]

After explaining the things to Madam Indigo. "So, you want to know about this mystery message." She said.

Amelia nodded.

"Madam Indigo is happy to help." Madam Indigo said. "First, Zayto, I need an object something meaningful that I can use to source your energy." She said.