Vote for a new MHA Story

Comenzar desde el principio

Option 3

My Hero Academia: Villain Izuku

Ah yes, My second favorite tag in MHA. If you have been around my page long enough or seen some of the comments I have made on my different MHA stories. There are things Fours tags I love the most. 1. Izuocha (Green tea, Izuku x Uraraka), 2. Villain Deku (When HE NOT GAY it!!!!), 3. Izuku harems (Harem not DEKUBOWL! There is a difference, people!), and 4. Bakugou bashing/karma.

Give me these things, and I'm delighted, man lol.

But, on to the second point. One of my earlier story ideas, along with the Underground Hero one, was a Villain Deku. I read so many Villain Deku that I thought about making my own at some point. And this fic was born.

My issue for a while was whether I would give him a quirk or not. I saw benefits to both a quirkless Deku and a quirk Deku. And if any of you have read the Dekuverse, I think you know the answer I went with.

Yep, that will be the base/verse for my Villain Deku story. Many people have commented on what that quirk is based on and somewhat read in my bio. I love Naruto, and many reasons why I went for that quirk. There is a reason why I went for that quirk, not just because it was fantastic; some might understand why behind it, but I won't give away too much until I start writing out this story.

Another thing I add to the story is that Izuku will have a sister, which some of you know of from the Dekuverse. AND SHE IS NOT A BITCH!! I don't know what it is with Villain Deku's story that gives Izuku a sibling and makes her such a BITCH!!!! Like I have a good guess, but I do not like it. It was alright at first, but after seeing it so many times and following the SAME, GOT DAMN PATTERN!!! It pisses me off, and I want to be different. So, no the sister is not a bitch and will not be a bitch. I will not make her a disliked character. And no, All Might is not his dad. So this is not a Yagi story, folks.

Sorry, folks, not here if you want it to be a villain Yagi story. I want to be unique and different and don't want to fall into those trends.

I will also say that the sister will not be getting OFA. Yeah, no, her quirk is already powerful enough that ain't happening. Of course, some things will play out differently than in the main story, and I'm going to enjoy writing Villain Deku.

Also, Deku will get with Toga, so yeah. I like shipping too bad!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 4

My Hero Academia: Sharing the same body (WIP)

So, I've seen this idea thrown around a lot where you do a remaster of MHA. You get 'isekai' into MHA, but instead of you being your OC character, you're Midoriya. You take your knowledge and change fate as much as possible.

Some good and thought into them, others are just there just because

So, what I do if that were me? How about we keep that premise, but instead of putting Midoriya on the back burner, I share the body with him as well? Meaning he was there with me the entire time. We can switch who is in control, and the only difference (A pretty freaking difference) will be the eyes and, well, lightning that come with OFA.

Now this concept doesn't sound that hard on paper until I added the lemon part of the story into the mix. Why? Because I am a horny fuck, lol.

So for Ships: Izuku x Massive Harem

Talking with a few people, this idea seems interesting since I would have allowed speaking in MHA but in Midoriya's body and stuff while Midoriya is clearly still there and can also chime in with his own thoughts.

A bonus will also be that he will know about other anime with my Character. How will that play a part? Well, I can't fully say, but I will say he won't be using other 'superpowers' from other anime (somewhat) to use with Izuku OFA.

Let us not forget that they share both mind and body, so sooner or later, they will know each other's past sooner or later. And at some point, arcs will slowly begin to change; it only makes sense. Added characters will quickly come into play because of this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 5

My Hero Academia Self-insert (WIP)

Alright, so this one I saw a mix of. Yes, it is another OC insert, but for this one. He would also be born quirkless.

He would be friends with Izuku and get the same treatment throughout his life. (He also will be black, my skin color). But here is where things will change. Instead of Midoriya getting OFA, my Character will get OFA instead. What does that mean for Midoriya....*smile*

Well, I think we all have only one thing to do with him when it comes to this...and no, it is not killing him off. It is making him a villain, OF COURSE!!!!

It would be interesting to be on the good side and try to make another Villain Midoriya with a different quirk or the same quirk. Or quirkless? I haven't decided yet.

Of course, things will also go differently, and whatever one gets to pick for Midoriya, his match-up with My OC is going to be fun to do for sure.

Ships-wise, as I have it planned, it will be an OC x Harem, and for Izuku, Izuku x Toga. I was not leaving him out like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 6

My Hero Academia the tag team villain (WIP)

This story was heavily inspired by old fanfic I read on this site. I can't remember its name because I, for the life of me, can not find the story in my huge reading list I still haven't made a dent into.

So, what is this story about? Well, what happened when doing the USJ? At some point, Izuku and Uraraka get separated from everyone else. Shigaraki finds them and makes a deal with them or forces them to. He makes them work for LOV, and if they don't, well, their parents...gone.

So what will happen when both Izuku and Uraraka are spies for LOV and must not raise suspicion to their friends and family and not piss off Shigaraki?

This is an exciting concept I saw around. I wouldn't mind seeing more when making both Izuku and Uraraka somewhat villains but not at the same time.

A lot of things will change, of course. For one, Izuku will learn Full cowl a lot earlier. Two, Uraraka would, of course, get stronger as well. Three, Izuku and Uraraka...will kill people, lol! And so much more as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the options for MHA stories. I will keep voting up for a while before I tally the results and see which one wins. Let the best stories win