𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

"YOU BRAAAAAATS!!!" Gyuutarou screamed in pure wrath and anger.

We can't give up! Not today, nor tomorrow, nor ever! Gyuutarou used his own sickle and threw it downwards towards Tanjiro, nearly reaching his eye.

That's when someone flew by and blocked the attack. This shocked both you, Tanjiro, as well as the demon. That familiar flash of silver hair with the shining beads.

"Uzui-San!" You exclaimed with relief.

Uzui smiled. "THE 'SCORE' IS COMPLETE! WE WILL BEAT YOU!"

A score is Uzui's unique battle formula. The analysis takes a huge amount of time, however, he can understand an enemy's habits and blind spots by reading their attack movements and converting them to sound. It's just like interrupting the flow of a song, if one attacks the openings in a sound, he can indeed land a blow.

Although, with the Sound Hashira being poisoned, the best that he can do is handle the enemy's attacks. He can't aim for the head.

The the only ones who can take this demon's head, is you and Tanjiro.

He's released all of his round slashes of death. This guy... he only has one arm!!! This is impossible! You've gotta be fucking kidding me!

One of the sickles managed to slash at Uzui's face as blood spewed from the wound.

"UZUI-SAN!"

"DON'T STOP JUST GO!" He yelled back.

Tanjiro leapt up from above and aimed his sword downwards towards Gyuutarou.

You damn idiot! You'll just keep on being pathetic! No matter how many times you keep on coming back!

The demon used his other sickle to fling it upwards. The sharp blade pierced through the bottom of Tanjiro's jaw and went straight up through into his mouth.

It's over! Die by the poison!

Cut his head! You both thought. We'll defiantly cut him!

Both you and Tanjiro followed in the same pursuit and landed your blades against the neck. A sharp pain coursed through where your abdomen was, however, you didn't falter, you had to end it. Right here, right now.

I can't just use my arm strength in this... I have to use every part of my body. Use everything from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Forget all the pain and bite at him. Use a hundred times that strength!

Both of you poured every ounce of strength you had. The both of you almost felt like you knew what you both were thinking.

The scar up on Tanjiro's forehead had begun to change, his eyes only have the whites showing as he screamed loudly. You, your eyes began to glow a bright lavender color like earlier with Daki. You too, had a mark forming along your neck. It was the same constellation that formed when you had battled Hirokai along with Tanjiro back in the past. Although you felt more powerful than before.

I can't pull my sickles from them! I gotta regenerate my left arm that had been cut by the shinobi.

It's gonna be fine! My sister still has her head! Those freaks won't be able to get her.

Both you and Tanjiro erupted in a battle cry as you both had sunk your blades through his neck. Push further and further!

For everyone you love!

A loud vibration sounded through the night as fire burned away on all sides of them.

That's when both heads of the upper moon's had been cut down cleanly. After all this time, they had finally done it.