Epilogue

The Shredmasters had fallen into slumber with the Daniels in the tour bus. They slept in the guest room.

This guest room has basic coloring designs on the wall. Thos included beige, brown and white. There's a big, circular light hanging in the ceiling. As for the rest of the furniture, there were two beds. The wooden parts were brown and the pillows, matresses and blankets were all white. There was a small cabinet placed between those beds. This involved two drawers and ontop of it was the lamp. There was also a desk in the northeast corner when you're lying in bed. Nearby the door.

Now, it happened the next day. The Shredmasters and the Daniels finally agreed to work together to search for the black-hooded person and figure out his identity.

Sometime after the agreement, Razzy offered the Daniels a chance to go on a world tour by riding on their world tour airplane. You couldn't miss the exciting look on Ralpha's face once he heard this.

After about a few months, the Daniels' and the Shredmasters' furniture were switched to different transportations. The Daniels' furniture being settled in the Shredmasters' tour plane and the Shredmasters' furniture being settled in the Daniels' tour bus.

Now, the Shredmaster siblings search for clues in the Philippines whereas the Daniels search for clues all around the world with the additional chance of going on a world tour.

Who knows one day they'll finally have evidence to know the black-hooded person's identity?

End of Saga 2: Book 2