"Shit I was about to put a least three bullets in yo ass." Murda said. They gave each other daps and hugged.

"Niggah please. All you need to kill a mu' fucka is one, or should I say all you really need is seven pounds of pressure."

"I see Woddy been sending my shit to er'body huh?"

"You already know. That's what a manager does, he manages shit. The shit he been sending is fire man. Wha cha' working on now? Tru asked him.

"Shit, good luck with gettin' an answer to that question. I can tell you, he ain't working on shit." We all headed back to my car and got in.

"Why you ain't workin' on yo music maine?" Tru asked.

"Damn, why is errbody' ridin' me bout this music shit?" Murda fired up a blunt.

"Um' probly cause that's the only thing you wanted and talked about since we were little. Making it out of Chucalissa, and now yo shit finally blowin' up and you wanna quit? Only thing that can make a man re-think going after his dreams is framily or a bitch. Don't tell me you in love nigga?"

"Broooo nigga is LOVESICK, SVW WEAK, LEASHED, CHAINED, IN LOVE, HEAD OVA HILLS, DAVOTED, INFACTUATED!" I told Tru. We started laughin'.

"Shittt, I wanna meet this niggah then." Tru said. Murda looked at me and if looks could kill a niggah would be dead.

"Don't fuckin look at me niggah. Tru knew before I did. He the one that told me." I told him.

"LaMarques ain't no judging ova hur niggah. You already know that shit. You may be HVH but we framily for life. Eva since we were little, I always called you and Woddy my brothas and ain't nobody gone try either of ya'll. It's fo life."

"Same for me nigga. You my brotha and I'm yo hitta, ain't nobody gone play with you when I'm wit cha," Murda turned around and dapped Tru.

"A niggah is famished," Tru said.

"Niggah, famished? I see bein' in Texas done expanded yo vocab." I laughed.

"I expanded my vocab niggah, gotta stay ten steps ahead of the next niggah. Let's ride to The Hot Wing Castle, I ain't had shit to eat since last night and I needs me a 10-piece lemon pepper wet wit tha fries."

"Cool, but I ain't paying." I said making a left turn to head to The Hot Wing Castle.

_________________________________________________________

"Welcome to The Hot Wing Castle what can I get ya'll?" The waitress pulled out her note pad to take our order then looked at us. She rolled her eyes at Murda. "Well, if it isn't Mr. Rude, back again I see."

"I'm sorry, you gon have ta' excuse him, he can be rude at times. What he say?" I asked her.

"Last time his ass was in hur all I did was compliment his light skinned friends' eyes." I already knew who she was talking about, Big Teak. I could see the look in LaMarques eyes. He was about to go off in point zero zero twanky-five seconds.

"Well let me palagize on behalf of him. He can get a little J at times." Tru said.

"Oh, it's okay, I see he got some more fine friends tho, what cha name is?" She said givin' Tru all her attention now.

"Shawty, they call me Tru." He said taking her hand and kissin' it. "It's nice ta meet cha."

"The pleasure is all mines; I could use some Truth in my life."

"Can a niggah get some wangs or is we gon' have ta wait til ya'll go in tha back and fuck first!" Murda said.

Ol' girl took our orders and brought us our food.