"Yeah" Jungkook smiled at the thought of someone checking up on him for the first time since he came to Korean aside his parents of course.

"Great! Hurry I'm at your house"

Before he could ask why he was there the call ended causing Jungkook to snort but later smiled walking towards his car.

Jungkook nervously walked towards the parking lot hoping to not see the blond male.

It's been three weeks since taehyung caught him hiding from him and after then he has not seen taehyung and the flowers and chocolate stopped coming too.

He was scared the older gave up on him and it has been haunting him for the past week so he decided to look for him today.

He really does like the older but he was initially just confused. For a start he didn't know if he was into same gender not like he has considered the opposite, he just hasn't considered a relationship of any kind but then this cute looking being approached him and of course he would panic.

What would such a good looking wealthy and smart male what with him. Him who is always in the library and looking down to avoid meeting anyone's gaze when he walks just to avoid people from approaching him.

But this past weeks of the older giving him a distance felt wrong, he felt guilty for pushing the blond hair away. That's why he is here to get his number from his butler.

He was currently at the packing lot looking for the black Mercedes car which was luckily still there.

He walked towards it and gently knocked at the driver's window which was winded down to show a matured man in his late 30s.

He has heard his name before, right? Why is he so bad at remembering names.

"H-hi good afternoon" he greeted the older bowing because he noticed he is a Korean and bowing is a symbol of respect.

"Hello Mr Jeon" the butler greeted back.

Jungkook surprised at the man knowing his name just smiled wondering how to approach the reason he was here.

"Young master will be out shortly" the butler quickly added knowing that was the only reason why younger would be here

"Oh, no need, I was wondering if I can get his number" he asked

"I'm sorry but I can't disclose that information, if you just wait a little bit he should be here" he heard the man say causing him to sigh.

He was really hoping to just take the number and run away before the blond hair showed up so he can take his sweet time planning an approach message.

"You already know we are friends so can you just give me his number" Jungkook tried to persuade.

"We are friends?" He heard the dangerously deep voice from behind him startling the hell out of him again.

He turned around to meet with thee blond male who was wearing his round reading glasses which compliment is look so well it seem unreal.

"I didn't agree to be friends kook"

He heard the older say, the nickname rolling out of his tongue effortlessly causing him to gulp.

"H-hi" he stuttered out

Taehyung who looked exhausted handed his bag to his butler outstretching his hand out for the younger.

Jungkook tinted his head to the side confused as to the gesture.

"I thought you wanted my number" taehyung asked

"Oh yeah" he said quickly handing his phone over.

Taehyung added his contact and saved it before dialing his phone to have the younger's number too. He smiled fondly when the lockscreen of the phone showed a cute pics of the younger.

Jungkook was nervously bitting his lips as he watched the older's movement.

"If I knew you missed me, I would have come to you after my exams" Taehyung teased with a smile at the younger handing his phone over.

"Who said I missed you" Jungkook mumbled to himself but Taehyung heard it.

"Can we drive you back?" He asked not waiting fir a response as he pulled the younger by the hand which almost caused Jungkook to have a mini heart attack from the contact.

Taehyung pulled him into the passengers seats as the butler shut the door.

"You didn't miss me?" Taehyung asked in a small voice wondering why the younger was here then.

"Not really, I was just a little worried" he answered looking down at his phone to avoid the older's eyes.

"Worried about what?"

"That you might have lost interest in me" Jungkook shamelessly admitted expecting the older to tease him for it

"Why would you think that, you think I spend hours every morning to get chocolate and flower for someone I lost interest in?" Taehyung asked amused.

"But they stopped coming" Jungkook defended.

"No they didn't"

"For three weeks now they stopped coming" Jungkook shot back, the embarrassment of enjoying the Courtship way too much escaping him.

"Mr Yung?" Taehyung turned to the butler demanding an explanation.

"It seems I have been dropping it in the wrong lock, young master" the butler said apologetically already using his head to recollect.

Taehyung just gave him a disbelief look before turning to the younger.

"I'm sorry, my exams started So I couldn't make it to your locker hence why I sent Mr Yung but he seems to be less smarter that I anticipated"

"It's okay" Jungkook said feeling more embarrassed, who does a follow up on their courting gift.

"So you really liked them?" Taehyung asked excitedly seeing the younger roll his eyes before smiling shyly. "I will get you all the chocolate in the supermarket tomorrow" he added too excited to know his effort were not a waste.

"Are you planning to ruin my teeth" Jungkook genuinely asked with a raised brow, he is yet to finish the fridge full of chocolate.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. How about I take you for dinner tonight to make up for it" taehyung asked with crossed fingers.

And Jungkook just nodded looking out of the window to hide his blazing cheeks.

And this was how their relationship began from one date to another and Taehyung finally had the courage to ask him out again to which Jungkook said he wouldn't have come looking for his number that day if he didn't consider dating him.

_________________
_________________

Happy Jeon Jungkook day!

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1630 words