-eleven: fruit bowl

"brooke, i screwed up. i fucking screwed up." mason cried as he was on the phone with his older sister.

"mase what's going on. are you crying?" "yes brooke i messed up bad and i don't know what to do." mason said.

"i need you to sit somewhere, breathe and tell me what happened." brooke said, and mason told his sister everything that happened.

"well when you said screwed up i didn't think you meant that bad mason. you can't do that! she trusted you to know that, and you being all three of them up. no mason no."

"brooke yes i know believe me. i got no sleep cause of it." "well you listen to me, you need to show her you care, and gain her trust back. because if someone said that to me i wouldn't trust them ever again."

"well how do i do that?" "that's for you to figure out, now i gotta get to school. love you mason." "i love you too brooke, thanks." mason hung up the phone.

now he had to figure out how he was gonna rekindle his relationship with his best friend. and crush.

esme on the other hand was out eating at a cafe in universal with aaron. "so mason, he seems to like you." aaron said.

esme laughed. "nope he's a little jerk." "i'd say he was jealous." "he's handsome, he's talented, he's friends with amazing people. why would he be jealous." "cause he likes you stupid."

"stop it." "and you like him too, by the way you smiled when you said all those things about him." "no no aaron, it's not like that." "sure, now let's go meet your friends in the lobby."

-

"let's go on doctor dooms freefall!" brady said. in front of them was a tall tower, and the sign said 185 feet. but, esme was afraid of heights.

"no, i'll stay here. you guys can all go i'll be fine." esme said stepping back. "and the line's short, let's go es." jace said dragging his sisters arm.

"guys if she doesn't want to go on it she doesn't have to." mason said. esme looked at him weirdly, why was he defending her.

"no, she's not gonna be a little baby." jace said. "please jace." esme said. "mason's gonna be there to protect you." jace said.

when they got onto the ride esme sat in between mason and brady, while jace was next to mason and aaron was next to brady.

"you're gonna be okay es." jace said as esne had her eyes shut closed. she shook her head, this was gonna be terrible.

mason grabbed her hand and she shook him off. what is that boy doing. the ride starting going up. and it was high, esme couldn't stop dangeling her feet.

"no.." esme kept repeating over and over. "it's okay, nothing's gonna happen to you." mason said and she nodded.

she was too scared to be mad at him right now. it was up on top for a while."are we stu-" then it dropped down and then back up.

esme was full on crying now. it went up and down many times then finally went fully down.

"es." mason said hugging esme. "get off of me. did you forget what happened last night well i didn't. so please mason just leave me alone." esme said.

instead of being jealous the whole day mason was buying esme little gifts, and offering to sit next to her on the rides.

it didn't work.

none of them did.

and by dinner, esme was still mad.

"so how's universal?" fiona asked jace and esme over facetime. "it's going well, rides are fun." jace said. "and what about masey." zayla teased.

"eh, we got in an argument. don't wanna talk about it." "oh, i'm sorry es." zayla said. "no no it's fine, i saw aaron."

"oh yea, he was a girlfriend now." jace said. "well he always was the attractive kid in our class." fiona shrugged.

"any girls for jace?" zayla said. "well him and brady have been getting pretty close." esme said shoving her brother.

"oh?" zayla smirked. "guys no. brady and i are friends and im straight." jace said.

"you're one of them queers." fiona said in a man voice. "he's just a little fruit bowl, isn't that right jacey." esme teased. "no guys stop!" jace yelled, and the girls laughed.

....

mason
hey dude, got your number from jace.
do you think you can help me out with something?

nayah speaks

i wonder who mason was texting....

AND IF YOUR A GC MEMBER YOU KNOW WHY I ADDED THE FRUIT BOWL SCENE WITH JACE YOU THIRSTY HOES

chap name dedicated to: -YEOJINSGF

xoxo, nayah