Best Birthday Gift

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome, blu- I mean, Sonica." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I chuckled again, then we started to open other gifts. I opened Stick's gift. It was very long and wide... And when I opened it, I saw a bow and arrow! Eveyone except me and Sticks were surprised.

"Whoa!" I said as I stood up from the couch.

"Really, Sticks? Bow and arrow?" Amy looked at Sticks.

"What's wrong with bow and arrow? It's for her safety! Anyways, Sonica likes it!" Sticks crossed her arms and looked away.

I chuckled, "I do like it, Sticks. Thankyou." Then, I looked at Knuckles and said, "Knuckles, could you.."

He nodded and quickly brought a target disk and pasted it on the wall.

"But, Sonica..it's dangerous. It may hurt you." said Sonic.

"Oh, don't worry about me." I said while closing my left eye and aiming the arrow at target.

Then, Sonia looked at me. "Do you even know how to aim and shoot? I don't think s-"

Then I shot the arrow right through center of the target and even made a hole on the wall and everyone was surprised.

"Oh boy..." I whispered as even I was surprised.

Then Sonic grabbed the bow and arrow from me and said, "Enough for now. I don't want you to be hurt!"
He sounded a bit...angry.

I crossed my arms and looked away, "Fine."

Tails chuckled.

"Now, open my gift please." said Amy.

I nodded and quickly picked up a pink box, "This one?"

Amy nodded quickly.

I felt something soft inside the box.

"Open it!" Amy grinned.

I felt her grin kinda..suspicious. Then I opened the box and...I saw Sonic's plush... I bit my bottom lip as I blushed. Everyone except Sonic chuckled. I looked at Amy, my cheeks were slight red. She did this on purpose!!

I looked at Sonic who was smirking at me. Oh god!! I put my hand on my face as I was blushing even more. Then, I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Okay okay, enough. It's not a big deal. Thankyou, Amy." I said and kept the plush on my lap.

Shadow took the plush from me and chuckled.

I looked away, "Now let me open my gifts!"

Everyone chuckled before nodding their heads.

Then, a big red box caught my attention. I had a soft smile on my face as I looked at the clumsy wrapping of the gift.

"Did Knuckles give this gift?" asked Sticks.

"Yess!!" Knuckles raised his hand with a smile.

I chuckled as he looked really innocent. I quickly unwrapped the box and my mouth went wide open. It was a tower of chocolates! That's why the box looked so big!!