Daddy Issues

another day, another time the Mikealson twins needed to protect Caroline from werewolf. in order to then protect there future best friends Lizzie and Josie Saltzman. not that any of the Scooby Doo gang of Mystic Falls new about this. nor were either Hope or Mercy ever going to admit this to anyone.

thanks to Mercy reading each and every Journal that was available in the Stefan Salvtore memorial libery, the younger Mikealson twin was able to pinpoint exactly when certain thing had happened. witch was very helpful for the two teenage tribrids.

###########################################

both of the girls were hanging out at the grill waiting for Caroline to come in. while also waiting for Julies to come to kidnap the future Mrs. Salvatore.

in order to bland in the twins ended up ordering a drink. Hope ordered a Peanut Butter Blast with whipped cream on the bottom, while Mercy ordered cookie dough extreme with whipped cream on the bottom. witch got both of them weird look when they order there drinks, but both of them ignored the looks that were being giving to them. since they were used to the look at this point any ways, so it really didn't bother them.

once the two girls had there drinks, they waited for Caroline to come to the grill. so that way the two of them can follow her when she get kidnapped, and save her before Tyler brakes her heart. so that the plan that Hope and Mercy had come up with.

####################################

a little while later both girls finally notice Caroline in the grill. but before either of them could get to her she vanishes.

both of the girls quickly grabbed there stuff from there booth and followed where they think Caroline would go.

witch luckily for them, was not very far. the two girls mutter a spell to be invisable, so nobody was able to see them

####################################

outside the grill with the future Mrs. Salvatore.

Julies the werewolf, had come to kidnap Caroline. in order to get Tyler to join her and the other werewolf's.

witch unluckily for the Mikealson twins did indeed happen. but luckily for Caroline she had two fully activated tribrids following after her. not that Caroline knows about this though, but she will in due time once she remembers everything. though lets not talk about that just yet, lets get back to the proper story.

#########################################

somewhere in the woods

Caroline is locked inside of a cage inside of a trailer thanks to Julies and the rest of her pack. Brady, Julie's boy toy start torturing the blonde Forbes female to find out how many vampire are in Mystic falls.

###################

somewhere near the R.V

the Mikealson twins are tracking, the Saltzman twins Seragett mother. to save her from the pack of werewolf's who are currently torturing the vampire.

############################################################################

Julies ended up calling Tyler, but ended up talking to Stefan. the female werewolf ended up threating Stefan, by saying they ether give them Tyler within the hour or they kill Caroline Forbes. little did the younger Salvatore know that two tribrid are currently tracking her down. since she is a very important person in both Hope and Mercy life's.

#############################################

by the time the Mikealson twins had finally found the new headteacher of the Salvatore boarding school.

Stefan and Damon Salvatore are fighting, Julies werewolf's.

both Hope and Mercy Mikealson shared a look with each other, before casting a spell and knocking all of the other werewolves asides from themselves and Tyler out.

Stefan and Damon looked at each other before looking at the two twins, then at each other again. the oldest Salvatore was about to question why the two of them had helped, but before they could the two Mikealson twins had vanished from sight.

############################################################################

thank you for reading

let me know what you think