[ 1 ] College, The Future Is Now!

Here we go!

[]======[]

A peaceful day followed by the inevitable cycle of villain attacks made (Y/n) smile like no other. The lingering smell of robotic exhaust that approached on the horizon made it o' so' obvious an attacker was on their way to Sunset City.

The world was being rocked once again by some sort of evil-doer. However it came to all people as a shock when they found out a fellow mobian wolf betrayed them. Nobody was able to identify this individual, they were a brutal ghost that attacked with no mercy on the same crazy mindset of Eggman...

To take over the world.

Eggman had mysteriously disappeared a few months ago, which gave way for "the wolf" to begin his reign of terror from out of no where. And here he was once again, coming to take over Sunset City.

The most worrying part was- that he was actually becoming successful in his sieges. Capturing even some of the most well known Freedom Fighters while on his conquest. He obtained information like it was an open source on the wind. However, sometimes the wrong information came up the pipeline. Faulty information. Information which led him to you.

. . . . .

You were a (m/s) of self confidence and adventure, packing bags for one of the most well-sought adventures for those wishing to succeed. Even if it cost you fortunes.

College.

It had you ecstatic, preparing to get to the train station as you were invited to move into the school's dorms. Standing idly in wait, you contemplated your career, your future now and then. Who would you be dorming with? She sounded sweet and a cool person already through some back and forth texting you had with her.

When the train pulled up, the classic screech from the rails and occasional bright spark from clashing steel flew up and grabbed back your attention to refocus on the here and now. The doors opened, and you stepped inside to find a seat peering across the city skyline as the train left the station.

The track ran over-head of the roads, cars and buses alike traveling underneath in the same direction as the pacing train. You looked far ahead to see the rows and rows of either bright front yellow or back red lights from each vehicle. Some honking anxiously as if that would get them anywhere.

You huffed to yourself and smiled, glad you chose to take the train today, "Ah, big city traffic."

Sitting back normally, you opened your phone to find new notifications. An update from your roommate!

Olive Arc: '𝙷𝚎𝚢 (𝚈/𝚗)! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?^^'

You texted back that you were an estimated 10 minutes out. The University of North Sunset City, UNSC, was thankfully close to home, and even if living in a dorm cost you, it was always a recommended experience to live in the dorms.

After noticing the thumbs up emoji from your roommate, you placed the device away (to your discretion) to save battery power. And after two stops, you made it to the lavishly decorated train station for UNSC. Black and Gold lines the cobbled limestone pillars, streamers of the same colored silk mashed together as posters hung on the wall.

Walking off the train, you were met with kind faces all around your age. It was like a civilization of people all the same age here for the same reason! It was such an amazing feeling you finally got to fathom being around. Like-minded people all in the pursuit of the arts, whether that be illustration, design, fashion, photography, MUSIC!