A/n: Takes place during s3 The Spanish Teacher @brittanysbitch -Requested this. Enjoy!

It was a regular Tuesday afternoon. Glee club just ended. All the kids loved the Spanish guy.

Finn and Santana had the next class together. Finn was already getting his books out of his bag when Santana walked towards their desk.

"Hey." He greeted her.

"Hi Goliath." She sat next to him. He just kinda got used to the nicknames. Nothing he's gonna say with stop her.

"Okay, here the deal Britt's not free after school today and I got nothing to do so I'm gonna be super frickin bored. So wanna hang out?" She said.

"I think Rachel has a voice lesson so sure."

"Good. So this is one of the few times I ask people this but, what do you want to do?"

"Hm, wow Santana Lopez asking for other people's opinions." He wiggled his eyebrows.

She chuckled, "what?" She then rolled her eyes.

"Coffee, or Breadstix?" He questioned.

"Doesn't matter." She shrugged. Damn, she didn't having an opinion, unlike her.

"Coffee?"

"Sure. Let's both go home after sports then meet up at The Lima Bean."

"I don't have football today." He stated.

"Good for you. Well I'm still stuck with Coach Sylvester." She said in a bitchy tone.

"Okay. Meet at 4?"

"Yeah, that works."

"Cool. Crap the teacher is staring at us." Finn stated as the History teacher, Mr. Smith looked right at them.

"Crap." She whispered.

"Finn can you answer the question I just asked?" Mr. Smith questioned with a knowing look. He knew the 2 friends were talking through his class.

"Um, can you please repeat it?" Finn asked.

"See this is what happens when you don't pay attention and talk with your friends." Mr. Smith paced across the class. He's the super strict teacher everyone hates.

The kids turned around the face the cheerio and quarterback. Both friend's faces were red. "Now, Santana, can you answer the question?" He asked.

"No, repatir por favor. No coprendo." She replied.

"This isn't Spanish class." He stated.

"Well can you repeat it. Because I would want to expand my education. I'd like to hear the question to challenge me, don't you want your student to learn. Last time I checked that was your job." She isn't afraid to stand up to teachers, any teachers.

"Enough with all the talking in class! Ms. Lopez, Mr. Hudson would you like the share with this class what you were talking about? What was so important?" The teacher asked.

Finn started to open his mouth but Santana spoke first. "Look, our conversation is none of your business. If we wanted everyone to know what we were talking about, we would've told you. But newsflash, we didn't."

"I was asking her the last question because I couldn't get it. I raised my hand but no reply so I asked her." Finn lied.

The class ended. A few hours later both met up at the Lima Bean. They literally walked into the place at the same exact time, 4:13. They got on line.