fourteen

The next day Finn showed up at Lily's house around noon just like they had planned he knocked on the door and was greeted by a smiling Lily "come in... we have a lot to do"

She lets him in and he looks at her "okay? What are we doing?" she grins at him "well for one we are going to try and not burn my house down while I try and make homemade pizza"

He laughs "you sure that's a good idea, Lil?" She laughs with him "no absolutely not it's a recipe for disaster but we're doing it anyway"

About 2 hours and 2 flour fights later they finally got the pizza in the oven. Lily turns around and bursts out laughing "you have flour in your hair and all over your face"

Finn gives her a look but starts laughing with her "so do you"

Then Bonnie walks into the kitchen "Lil?" Then she looks around the kitchen "what the hell exploded in here?"

Lily turns to her sister "hey Bon-Bon... I'm making pizza, homemade pizza to be exact, it took two hours to get it made because someone had to start a flour fight twice"

Finn lets out a snort giving Lily a look "you started it... You threw it at me first both times"

Lily grinned looking at him "okay so maybe I did start it but I didn't throw it at you I flicked it at you there's a difference" that's when Bonnie noticed Finn she looks at her sister "UH Lil?"

Lily looks at her sister and noticed that she's looking at Finn wide-eyed, Lily smirks taking the opportunity that was presenting itself "oh my God you see him too?"

Finn gives her an unamused look or well tries to but he just ends up smiling at her while Lily just gives him an innocent smile then she looks back at her sister "No your not crazy, yes he's real ... Do you remember my spirit friend that I told you about when I told you about my little gift?? Well that's him...... only he's not a spirit anymore, he's alive I resurrected him"

Bonnie looks between the two and right off noticed the way that he was looking at her sister. "You know you could have mentioned who your spirit friend was"

Lily shrugs "didn't figure you'd actually believe me plus... I love you baby sister but you can be a bit judgmental sometimes Bon-Bon"

Bonnie rolls her eyes at her sister "whatever Lil"

Lily smirks at the younger Bennett "I'll be back in a few minutes..... I am covered in flour and yeah so I'm gonna clean up" then she takes off up the stairs leaving her sister alone with the Original.

Bonnie looks at him for a moment "you like my sister"

Finn looks at her surprised "what?"

Bonnie raises an eyebrow at him "I said you have feelings for my sister.... don't look so surprised anybody could see the way you look at her... I don't know what's going on there but I will say don't hurt her... I like actually having her around, I don't want her to leave again"

Before he can say anything Lily walks back into the kitchen "there we go" then she looks at Bonnie "are you staying?"

Bonnie shakes her head "Nah I think I'll just leave you guys to it"

Lily shrugs "okay" Bonnie smiles at her sister "I'll talk to you later Lil"

"Alright" then she leaves and Lily smiles "if you want to clean some of that flour off there is a bathroom upstairs second door on the left, there are towels under the sink"

He nods "okay... I'm gonna go do that"

He walked out of the kitchen.

Henry appears "that was so much fun to watch... Honestly, it's been a really long time since I've seen my brother look happy"

Lily smiles at him "really?" he nods "yeah and it's all because of you Li"

Lily shakes her head "I don't know about that" Henry smirks at her "trust me it's true.... seriously Li tell him how you feel"

Lily shakes her head at me "we've talked about this Henry..... it's not happening at least not right now"

***
AHHHH Lily and Finn are so cute and I love them so much.