𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

Thursday evening... Ryle and I were adjusted to the time difference and tomorrow I would get into the car again. Ryle was taking a shower and I heard the shower being turned off. I heard a muffled voice before a scream followed.

R: "PIERREEEEEEE!"

P: "YEA!"

R: "I FORGOT MY TOWEL AND CLOTHES!"

P: "COMING!"

I grabbed a towel and the first hoodie in her suitcase I could find which was white with a little red and then I picked up a black bra and a black string. I knocked on the bathroom door and she stuck her hand out taking the stuff.

R: "thank you!"

P: "no problem love."

I laid back on the bed before she appeared back into the room. I only know realized I didn't hand her a pair of shorts but she didn't seem to mind it a lot. Her string and butt were showing as her hoodie of my merch collection wasn't long enough. God damnit she's so fricking hot. Her blonde hair was a darker tint as it was stuck in dreads because it was still wet. Her eyes were a little red making her green eyes pop out even more. Her cute smile showed on her face when she saw me staring at her. Her freckles had gotten a lot of sun the last few days making them more visible again. She was kneeling down next to her backpack and god I didn't know that would turn me on so badly. She gother phone and her charger out of it before walking to my side of the bed as on her side she didn't have space to charge it. She plugged the charger into her phone as I grabbed her legs with my hands. I pulled her closer to me and laid my head against her butt.

R: "what are you doing?"

P: "laying my head against your butt. Because I love your butt."

R: "kiss my ass."

P: "gladly will."

I placed a few tiny kisses on her butt. She sucked in a breath before she turned in my grip.

R: "well someone's horny."

P: "for you always."

She huffed softly before she smiled softly shaking her head. I pulled her down on top of me so she sitting on my lap with her legs parted to the sides. I laid my hands on the side of her thighs and smirked at her. She giggled softly as she took my face between her hands. She pecked my lips gently before she just looked at my face lovingly. Nobody had ever looked at me with so much love as Ryle. I squeezed her butt in my hands making her groan. She took my hands in her small hands and locked our fingers. I turned us over in a quick and swift move before she was laying underneath me. She giggled softly as she cupped my cheeks again.

R: "okay mister! We don't have time for this we have to get ready for team dinner."

P: "skip that shit."

R: "no we'll be in trouble especially if we both don't show up."

P: "nooo... I just want to fuck you!"

R: "you'll have to wait till we're back... at least."

P: "okay..."