𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

The all white festival was absolutely amazing... we met some people from years ago and had the best time there just like a few years ago. Ryle was laying on the single person bed just like I was. She drew soft circles on my chest it felt so good.

P: "Ryle?"

R: "yea?"

P: "can I post our picture on my Instagram? I want to go public so I don't have to hide you in the dark as much as I do know..."

R: "are you sure? People will probably judge us."

P: "I don't care. I know I want to marry you sometime and I want you to be the mother to my kids... if we'll ever have them."

R: "okay... post it if you feel good about it."

I kissed her hair before the door opened and Diem was standing there with tears on her tiny face. Ryle sighed before she climbed over me and walked to Diem who was softly sobbing.

R: "come on my little princess... we'll get you something against your tummy ache."

Ryle really was the best person in this whole damn world...

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐲

Liked by  𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬  and 1

Liked by 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 and 1.893.915 others

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐲: my favorite person🤍

𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝:
𝑅𝑦𝑙𝑒.𝑣.𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑡

I uploaded the picture of us to my Instagram with a caption. I climbed out of bed and went to Diem's room to see Ryle helping Diem getting back into bed.
I lifted Ryle up from the ground by her waist as Diem giggled at the side.

P: "I'll be back in a few seconds Dee."

I carried Ryle to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I pecked her lips and looked at her pretty face before kissing her lips again.

P: "go to sleep please. I will make sure Dee goes to sleep. I'll come afterwards okay?"

R: "okay... thank you."

P: "no problem love."

She pecked my lips before turning around. I went out of the room and saw Diem standing in front of me. I picked her up by her legs and held her high up making her head and my head on the same height. She laughed as she looked at me.