𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

It's been a few days since the photo shoot of Ryle and we've been preparing in the Netherlands before going to France for an event. Ryle was rushing through the house as she couldn't find her gala dress she had bought yesterday.

R: "FOR CHRIST SAKE WHY DON'T I HAVE A TRACKER ON THAT THING!"

P: "CALM YOUR TITS DOWN WOMAN!"

R: "THEN HELP ME FIND IT LAZY COW!"

P: "DID YOU LOOK IN YOUR CAR?!"

R: "NO! WHY WOULD IT BE THERE!"

P: "FOR GOD'S SAKE RYLE! GO LOOK!"

I heard keys ring at the front door before it closed. After a few minutes she walked back inside and showed me the cover of the dress.

R: "found it."

P: "your really a dummy sometimes."

R: "but you love it."

P: "mmm I do yes."

She laughed gently before running to her room and putting the dress in the suitcase. I didn't know what color the dress was because she didn't show me but I guess we would find out soon enough. When she was done I heard her scream something so I walked to the bedroom to find her sitting on her suitcase.

R: "do you have some spare room in your suitcase?"

P: "jeez what are your taking with you for a week?"

R: "just shut up and help me please."

I chuckled softly before I sat down on the suitcase next to her. With a lot of effort we got it closed and 6 hours later we were picking up our suitcases in Rouen. The city we had met each other. For us the "city of love". Ryle looked around happily.

R: "do my parents still live here?"

P: "they do. Still in the same house."

She raised her eyebrows and nodded before looking out of the window of the cab. We arrived at my parents house who welcomed me with open arms. My mother her eyes fell on Ryle and a happy smile arrived on her face.

MP: "Ryle?! My girl."

She walked towards Ryle and cupped her face gently. Her thumbs rubbing over her cheeks as Ryle her hands laid on her elbows.

MP: "you have no idea how much we missed you."

R: "that goes both ways Pascale."

MP: "come inside dear."

Ryle hugged my mother before walking inside just in front of me. She looked over her shoulder at me with a genuine happy smile. We sat down on the couch and I wrapped my arm around Ryle gently.

MP: "my favorite child is home love! Come and greet Ryle! She's finally back!"

P: "mom?! What about me?!"