𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

-𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞-

The race finished as I drove the car back to park ferme. Mechanics were waiting there for me and Ryle was there as well. I finished P19. Not too good if you would ask me. I weighted myself and went straight to my drivers room while Ryle walked after me. I slammed the door close in her face as I wanted to do so much better then I did today. I wanted to impress her. But this wasn't the time I could I guess. I still had my helmet on and my visor down as I heard Ryle scream from the other side of the door.

R: "you did not just slam the door in my face!"

She sounded furious. She opened the door and walked in. She dropped my stuff in front of me as she looked at my closed visor angrily. She took her bag and looked at me.

R: "I'll be at the hotel."

I know she gets mad when someone does something like that to her so I can't blame her. She closed the door behind her and then I took off my helmet. I did my things and calmed down luckily. I went to my media things and then the meetings I had. When I was done I went to the hotel and it was already 22PM. I looked at Ryle who looked over her shoulder just to see it was me before she turned her head away again.

P: "Ryle I'm sorry. I really am."

She looked at me and then away letting me now she heard me but didn't want to respond. I sighed and sat down on her bed at the end of her feet. I laid my hand on her ankle and looked at her.

P: "I know actions speak louder then words to you Ryle but I really am sorry for what I did."

R: "okay."

P: "okay? So you forgive me?"

R: "no I don't forgive you,"

She got a message on her phone and replied to it immediately. 2 seconds later I also received a text from Charles asking if I was going out with everybody. I saw a list of names who were in for the idea but the only name I really saw was Ryle her name. I texted I was in when Ryle climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom with some dress and heels and accessories with her. After 45 minutes the door opened and Ryle walked out.

Her hair was straightened and her natural wave wasn't there anymore as her hair was hanging over her shoulders to the front

Her hair was straightened and her natural wave wasn't there anymore as her hair was hanging over her shoulders to the front. Her tiny soft pink dress had an open back that looked so damn good on her. I had changed myself into a pair of black jeans and a white button up. She grabbed her stuff before opening the door and leaving. I walked immediately after her with my stuff and closed the door behind me. We went to the lobby where the others were as well. Only now I saw that Ryle was the only girl joining us. There were some drivers with trainers and that was it. We joined the group as Lando laid a hand on Ryle her bare back. The place was too low to be friendly for my liking but Ryle didn't seem to have a problem with it. We walked to a club with the whole group and Ryle was now walking next to George and Alex. She was walking in the middle of the two tall guys as she looked quite small between them. I walked behind them with Carlos.

C: "what are you looking at so angry?"

P: "nothing..."

C: "no come on tell me."

P: "that's my childhood Ryle... the one I fell in love with and never fell out of love with."

C: "so your angry because she's walking between Alex and George? Because your in love with her."

P: "basically yes."

C: "your pathetic."

I rolled my eyes at him as he laughed a little. When we arrived at the club Alex laid a hand on Ryle her back to lead her inside. We all had some shots and lots off Alcohol. Ryle pulled Charles to the dance floor as they both held their cup with their drink. They were dancing close to each other and when Ryle threw her head back and Charles trailed kisses down her neck to the beginning of her chest. He went the way up again to her chin. When she pulled her face up Charles made her twirl and in that second our eyes locked and I felt my blood boil. He's dancing with my girl! She might not be mine officially but we both know her heart belongs to me and mine belongs to her. I stood up from my seat and walked to the dance floor.

P: "I'll take it from here Charles."

He gave me a nod and he winked at Ryle with a smile. She had a grin on her face. I pulled her outside by her wrist but she just walked with me easily. When we were outside facing each other she laughed softly.

P: "what are you laughing?"

R: "Pierre you're jealous."

P: "no I'm not."

R: "yes you are. This whole night you've been staring at me. I could feel your eyes on me from miles away. I wanted to take a little revenge on you for slamming that door shut in my face. That's why the boys touched me so much today. I wanted to make you jealous. It worked though."

P: "dear god Ryle. You have no idea how worked up I was about them touching my girl."

R: "good to know."

P: "Ryle?"

R: "yes Pierre?"

P: "can I kiss you?"

R: "if I told you no... you would still do it, right?"

P: "completely true."

I slammed my lips on hers as one of my arms was wrapping around her back. Her back arching over my arm. My other hand held onto my drink. One of her hands was on the arm that held her back up and the other one held her drink. I gently bite her lip which made her mouth open. I let my tongue slide in as I was now tasting every inch of her mouth.

(1058 words)