|Dress shopping| part8

Olivia's pov

I woke up to my little sister shaking me "liv.liv.Olivia wake up!" Y/n said "what." I said back in a sleepy voice "I've decided that I'm going to the dance" y/n said. I shot up "YES WOOK THATS MY LITTLE SISTER!!" I yelled loud the neighbours could probably hear me.

"Okay okay shush but when we go dress shopping can Avon come with us?" Y/n says "yeah of course also moms coming back today her trip was cut short" I said back. "Alright we will go at 12 but let me go back to sleep"I say to her "alright I'll wake you up at 11" y/n says. She walks out closing my door.

Y/n's pov

I run downstairs to call Avon she's always awake this early anyways "hey y/n your up early" "ahaha yeah I know but I made up my mind about going" "you did?! Are you coming??" "Yeah of course" she started squealing "okay okay we must go dress shopping together!" "That's what I was calling you for!my sister is taking me and I wanted to know if you wanna come with us?" "Wait who's your sister again?" "Olivia" "Olivia like grade 10 Olivia" " oh god yeah.." "OMG YOUR SO LUCKY YOUR SISTER IS SO PRETTY!! And is she okay with it??" "Yeah of course" "okay I'll come over at 10" "Alright see you in an hourrr". we both said our goodbyes and I started getting ready.

 we both said our goodbyes and I started getting ready

(More fits)

This is alright I mean I'm only going dress shopping. I brush my teeth and put a little bit of make up on. Avon walks in and sits on my bed"how'd you get in??" I asked " remember you told me where the spare key was" she says laughing "oh Yeahhh" I start laughing with her.

Time skip to when you guys left to go look for dressesss

Olivia's pov

We all get into the car and start driving "do you even know where your going" y/n says to me "yeah duh" I looked back at y/n and Avon giggling "soo Avon there anyone special you wanna ask to the dance?" I say "I mean yeah kinda" "oo come on you've gotta tell me" " we'll his names Robin arellano" "oo I'm familiar with the name". The whole way there Avon and Y/n just talk about Robin and Finney.

Y/n's pov

We finally got to the place and started looking at dresses and shoes. "Oo look at these!"liv says "everything here is so pretty" Avon says "I know right I want every dress here" I say "I can't decide on a dress it's between these two" Avon shows me and Olivia two dresses "oo get that one" and and Olivia say pointing at the same one "you both really are the same and I was thinking on getting this one anyways" she says giggling. We look for a couple more hours and finally found some "Olivia why aren't you getting a dress?" I asked "we have ours at the end of the year" she says "ohhh makes sense" I say.

This is your dress

This is your dress

And this one's Avons dress

Y/n's pov

We just left the store and we where driving Avon home "I had so much fun with the both of you thanks for inviting me!" Avon says "Anytime plus it's nice to meet one of y/n's friends" Olivia looks back at Avon smiling. We pull up into Avons driveway "bye Avon see you tomorrow!" "Bye y/n I'll see you! Bye Olivia!" "Bye Avon I hope to hang out with you guys again soon".

Me and Olivia got home and watched a movie until mom got home. "Girls I'm home" mom walks in smiling,me and Olivia ran up to her hugging. "I missed you so much!" Me and Olivia say "geez it's only been to days but I missed you girls to" she says. After hugging for a very long time she tell us to get ready for dinner. "Okay what are you making?" I ask" it's a surprise just go get ready" she says.

"Okay girls dinner ready come down!" Our mom yells for us. We both sit at the table. "I know that I haven't been home for dinner and coming home really late but I promise that will change for now on. And I made both or your favourite food" she says smiling "thank you mom!" We both say

We finished dinner and I when upstairs to my room and sat on my bed just thinking about if Finney will ask me to the dance I really hope he does.

There like needs to be drama in this but I'm
Not making Donna look bad because I love her