|First day at a new school..| part2

I wake up to my sister yelling for you to wake up "Y/N WAKE YOUR ASS UP NOW OR IM LEAVING YOU!" "OK OK CHILL IM HOING TO BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" "god my sister is so annoying" I get dressed

(Again you can change it if you don't like it lol 🤷‍♀️)

I run downstairs and eat breakfast "thanks for waiting" "your welcome don't forget to set an alarm tomorrow alright?" We both start laughing while we get into the car and drive to school. 

(Olivia is 17 and your 13 is that wasn't ov)

I walk into school parting form my older sister and walk over to my locker and see a girl waiting for me "Hii you must be y/n Morre?" The girl says "oh yeah I am" "your really pretty also I'm Avon Sutton I'm like supposed to help you around school" "thank you" "yeah of course I was also wondering if you wanted to be friends?" "Oh yeah of course" " that's great I'll inter- " Avon turns her head to too boys walking down the hall everyone was looking at them "who are they" "that's Finney Blake and Robin Arellano they killed the grabber you know?!" "The grabber? Who's that?" "It's a long story but I'll show you to your home room and then at lunch you can come sit with me and my friends sound good?" "Yeah!" I was happy I was already making friends.

Avon walks you to your class "thanks again Avon" "don't mention it anyways I'll see you at lunch Byee!" "Bye Avon!" I walked into my first class "oh hello miss Morre would you like to introduce your self to the class" "oh yeah uhm I'm Y/n Morre I moved here from New York" "that's really nice take a seat by Finney. Finney please rase your hand" I walk over to Finney and sit down.

"Oh hey your new right" Finney whispers "oh yeah I just moved here" "that's nice what your name again" "it's y/n" "nice I'm Finney I seen you in the halls talking to Avon this morning" "you know her?" "Yeah me her Robin and Gwen are super close" "that's nice she told me about you and Robin why everyone was looking at you" "oh really?" 

You guys wispier back and forth until class was over "ok class homework due tomorrow please don't forget it" everyone starts walking out

Time skip to lunch

"Y/n!" My sister yells "oh hey liv what's up?" "I was just wondering how you where doing anyways I'm going to sit with my friends over there so see you after school!" "See you" I walk over to Avon Robin and Finney "hey guys" I say "oh y/n!" Finney and Avon say at the same time "when did you to meet?" "We have homeroom and math together" I say "oh nice anyways come sit with us" Avon says "soo we where going to hang out after school and wanted to know if you wanna come" Robin says "I'm hanging out with my sister after school we should all hang out tomorrow thought?"

After school at your housee

Me and Olivia go sit in the living room and watch tv. Soo y/nn any cute boys" "no not really there was this one boy but idk" I shrug "well that sucks.anyways there was this SUPER HANDSOME boy vance hopper" " Robin and Avon told me about him isn't he like scary?" "No no my dear sister you have it all wrong" she starts going on about Vance. Gosh she's always talking about boys even if she's only talking about boys I still love Spending time with her and mom.

A/n

All the boys that got kidnapped except for Finney and Robin never happened it was randoms that got kidnapped instead 🫢