As I said before the game was boring me so I watched some movies before I fell asleep.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Amori wake up it's time to go" Niyah groaned shaking my body continuously.

"I'm awake. I'm awake" I grumbled rubbing my eyes from the fucking bright ass light shining directly in my face.

Niyah walked us to their locker room but I thought we were gonna stay outside but then she knocked on the door and the boy on their team opened it I think his name is Lamar or something like that and she brushed past him
taking us into the locker room.

I tried not to look but I was surrounded by so many bodies, at one point I even saw one walking around with his thing hanging out like nigga have some fucking decorum you ain't at home.

But these be the same typa niggas talking about gay niggas and washing themselves in homophobia.

We finally got to where Henderson and Akeem were changing at and there he stood with them fucking tattoos and his toned body. Akeem was fully dressed but Henderson only had sweatpants on with no top.

And because of this my eyes slowly diverted to that v-line.

Please stand the fuck up Amori. He lied to you and told you he had no hoes.

Scoffing I went to sit down on the bench waiting for them, I tried to remember if I had seen that girl from somewhere cause her face looked so familiar but I can't pin point where I've seen her.

Thinking about for some time it finally came to me, she was one of them girls back in middle school who thought they were better than everyone but then fell off the second they got to high school and tried to make themselves relevant again. But unfortunately didn't succeed.

That's her ladies and gentlemen.

Realistically I've never had a problem with her cause she never troubled me and she knew damn well not to, cause I ain't one of her little friends she can just threaten and expect to listen like grow the fuck up for real.

Sighing I looked up at them and seen Henderson finally had some clothes on while Akeem and Niyah were getting ready to go.

Getting up I walked over to her "you leaving?" And she nodded, we hugged and she told me not to dwell on that lil girl but ain't nobody scared or worried about her. I'm fucking pissed off this lil nigga lied to me.

Taking off his jersey I folded it up and left it on his duffle bag "I'm going home now" I told him whilst zipped up his hoodie and put the hood on covering his hair.

"Mhm" he hummed putting the strap of the duffle bag over his shoulder. I was surprised at his answer that he was willingly going to let me leave.

"Why you still here ain't you going home?" He rudely asked taken aback by his unnecessary tone, I kissed my teeth and left the locker room.

I wasn't about to cry over him because who the fuck do I like? Plus he ain't worth all that cause we ain't together but if we was that would've been another ball game.

I'm too petty for this.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Messages | Aiden

Amori
hey you at home?

Aiden
yea

Amori
I need some where to stay for a little bit
you got a spare room

Aiden
yea I got a spare room. I'll send you my addy

Amori
thank you

Aiden
I gotchu ma
SEEN 6:13PM
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

After I put my phone down in my cup holder my phone vibrated with another message from Aiden with his address I drove to Henderson's house as quick as I could possibly go so it could be a quick in and out thing.

But his car was already parked up right outside his house with his bedroom light, so this ain't abouta to be as easy as I thought it was going to be.

Opening my car door and closing it behind me, I left the car on so I could just put the bag in the back seat and just go straight away.

I walked up to his door and the door was thankfully unlocked so I didn't need to speak to him as I quickly do my side quest.

One of my duffle bags was already packed as far as I can remember so I didn't need to pack a different one and all I had to do was pack my skin care stuff into another bag and leave.

I got up to his room and he was sitting the edge of his bed playing on his video game, so maybe in the dark he won't see me pack up my stuff.

I walked towards the bathroom with my other duffle bag in hand, I turned on the light and began flipping everything inside not a one by one typa thing from when I got here.

I then moved on leaving the bathroom light so I could get a source of light and double checked the other duffle bag to get me through the weekend before school started, but I'll probably come back on Sunday and get the school clothes to last for a week.

In the middle of packing my stuff I had realised he wasn't tapping his buttons anymore so looking over at him I realised he was staring right at me.

"What the fuck are you doing Amori?"
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited