29.

"Everett!"

"Hey Tori. What's up?"

"How did you know I didn't take my meds all week?"

"Oh, uh...Javan had me get you food and meds yesterday remember? Your bottle was still quite full. So I asked Zane and Javan, they both could even tell you hadn't taken your meds."

"Ugh!"

I walked back to my room where Maliki was waiting.

"So I was right, wasn't I?"

"Shut up. I need to pack before I have to leave."

"Victoria, all you're clothes have been packed, you have all your school stuff packed, and the Royals will have bedding for you. What else do you need?"

"My blanket and stuffed animals, toiletries, and some photos to have around the room I'm staying in."

"Whatever. I'll take my leave now. Call me if you need your depressed buddy."

Kai said before leaving me alone in my room. I sat down and decided to text the boys back in New York.
______________________________
Besties + Rick roll

Me
"Grayson's birthday is tomorrow!!! And I'm going to a school with Mafia Royalty in 3 days!"

Gay Gray
"What?"

Vinny♡
"What school and why?"

Rick roll
"I forgot when his birthday was, thanks."

Gay Gray
"You forgot my birthday!! You've known me like my whole life! My mom has worked with you forever!"

Vinny♡
"Can we focus on the fact Ria is going to a different school? And she'll be with Mafia Royalty?!"

Me
"Yeah...so my brothers think they are good at hiding the fact that my mom and grandpa are 1, alive. 2, here. And apparently they can't deal with them properly so I'm going to a boarding school for the next year with Rhys. He's the prince who's my age, there's 2 older ones and one younger one."

Rick roll
"Well shit. If I could come take you home principessa, I would."

Vinny♡
"Why aren't they being honest with you? I mean I think we've a heard whats been happening recently."

Gay Gray
"Yeah, this is just adding to the fire. Maybe it's better you go to the school and stay away from your brothers for a little bit."

Me
"That's what I was thinking, but Saylor isn't going to the same school and it's a days drive away. And I'm not entirely sure how to do a longish distance relationship."

Rick roll
"Tell him that then. Stay friends."

Vinny♡
"You still have 2 days to figure it out. I wouldn't end it with him the day you leave, that's harsh."

Gay Gray
"Tori is the definition of harsh."

Me
"I love you guys, I need to go. Apparently I can go downstairs as of now for meals."