26.

Victoria's pov

Avery showed up at Saylor's apartment with some clothes of my own and my meds.

"Javan wanted me to drop these off and check in on you two."

"You guys know I'm staying here...?"

"Yes. It's better for your to stay here for a little while anyway. Your brothers have some...difficult people to deal with."

"At the house?"

I raised an eyebrow. I know my mom and my grandpa, but who else?

"Unfortunately. If you need anything call me please, or Eden. We'll both be here if you need another girl to talk to. Saylor I hope you're behaving."

"Of course I am Ave."

"You know all of them will have your head if you misbehave."

"I know. Don't worry. Tori and I will keep her up to date on school work. We'll eat healthy food and get a decent amount of sleep every night."

"Saylor."

"Okay, okay. I won't do anything."

"Thank you. You two make sure to call if you need anything."

"We will Avery. Bye now!"

Saylor shooed Avery out if his apartment while I put my clothes and meds in Saylor's guest room. I got a tour a little bit ago. He has a very nice apartment.

"Любовь, where did you go? Found you. So what should we do?"

"I think I'm going to shower then call Gray back."

"Okay. I'll be in my room."

"Got it."

Saylor left his guest room. I showered and put on one of the hoodies Avery brought. It's Kai's hoodie. I laid on the bed and was about to call Grayson but I kinda wanted to talk with Javan. I know Avery said to call her or Eden because my brothers are busy but...

"Hold on, stay quiet back there for a minute."

That's what I heard when Javan answered my call.

"Hey muffin."

"Is Kai okay?"

"Yes, don't worry. I'm sorry about what I did. I swear I didn't mean to."

"I get it. You said it in the heat of the moment. I forgive you."

"I'm glad. Are you okay? Avery came over there right?"

"Mhm. She dropped of some clothes of mine and my meds."

"Good, good. Is Saylor a good roommate?"

"Yeah. He is. We haven't done much. I mean I just showed then decided to call you...I kinda wanted to see how you all were doing since no one was texting or calling me."

"Shit. Muffin I'm sorry. We all got caught up in work and Kai and it's just, a lot. I'm sorry. Next week we can do something together, yeah?"