19. Fuck Me Like A Whore

Start from the beginning

"Hurry up so we can fu.ck." I muttered, Vic had moved down to my lower area, but he wasn't kissing my co.ck. No, he was kissing and sucking around it.

"Don't tell me what to do, slave" He barked, stopping what he was doing because of my comment. I whined from loss of contact and how snappy he was.

He came back up to my face, grabbing something next to me. A blindfold. I looked at him curiously, and with a slightly worried expression. What was he going to do with that? Before I could ask, he placed it over my eyes. I felt myself start to panic, but made myself calm down, as this was probably apart of this thing Vic wanted to do.

Not too long after wards, I felt Vic's weight leave the bed, and his footsteps fading away. A few moments later I could feel his weight on the bed, his hands gripped my thighs tightly.

"Spread your legs for me, sl.ut." He commanded darkly, I moved my legs apart, allowing him to get closer to me. The way he talked to me had me feeling so hot and bothered. I felt an unfamiliar object tease my hole not too long after spreading my legs for him, the object was lubed and somewhat thick.

I gasp at the feeling, unsure on what to do. Vic eased it into me once I relaxed, I tighten my walls around the object. It felt so good, but it wasn't better than Vic's co.ck buried deep inside of me.

I moan lightly, Vic finally stopped moving it, as it was probably in me all the way. Not too long after that, I felt a weird vibration. I gasp, but break off into a moan as it happens. It felt good, real good.

"You like that don't you?" I heard him say, his voice deeper than normal.

He moved the vibrator around, pulling it out then in. I buried my head into the pillows while moaning. All of a sudden the vibrating feeling was gone.

"How bad do you want me to keep going, slave?" He ran one of his hands along my right thigh, the object was motionless inside of me.

"So bad." I whimpered, arching my back a little to try and drive the vibrator deeper.

"How bad?" He demanded the question this time, his hands gripped my hips to make me stop.

"I want it so bad, Master." 

"Call me master again, Slave. Tell me how bad you want it." He kept me from moving the vibrator inside of me.

"Please, please, please, Master. I want it so much." I groan, tugging lightly at the ropes

"Hmm, maybe after you wrap your lips around my di.ck." Vic said, I could already feel myself drool. "I'll fu.ck your mouth until your throat is sore. You understand me, slave?" He growled, he was in my face. One of his hands entangled in my hair, his fingers pulled my hair roughly when he forced me to look in his direction.

"I understand, Master." I gasp, he moved away from me for a few moments.