Part 13:- (Engagement)

Start from the beginning

Nandini:- Where will you take me?

Manik:- That's a surprise.

Nandini:- I love surprises.

At that time Abhimanyu came on the stage and gave a welcome speech. Then Navya forwarded the ring box, while Manik took a small ring, which had a diamond standing on top proudly. He showed his left hand forward, looked at Nandini with a smile, who kept her hand on his palm like a queen.

He made her wear and brought her hands to lips, kissed them, making everyone aww

He made her wear and brought her hands to lips, kissed them, making everyone aww. Nandini blushed hard, giving tough competition to red tomatoes. She took his ring and looked at her brother who stood behind Manik. Abhi assured her through eyes, Nandini smirked and made him wear the ring. Soon the whole hall boomed with claps. Nandini went on her toes and kissed his cheek, making his eyes widen. He looked at her, who gave him a naughty smirk. Manik smirked and held her closer to him by holding her waist, kissing her on her forehead. Then they hugged each other. The media used this as an opportunity to click their pictures together.

Then everyone came and congratulated them

Then everyone came and congratulated them. Nandini stood with a fake smile, as she didn't like people much. Then they sat together on the couch when Navya came to her and said,

Navya:- (whispered) Nandini, Rahul is calling you continuously.

Nandini:- (whispered back) What the hell he wants now?

Navya:- He is asking about Aliya.

Nandini:- Shit. I totally forgot about that idiot.

Nandini excused herself saying one of her friends is calling her to congratulate her and she needs to attend the call. She came to an empty place and received his phone call.

Nandini:- What is it? Why are you calling me continuously?

Rahul:- Where is Aliya? Her phone is coming unreachable.

Nandini:- I don't know where she is.

Rahul:- Don't lie. She went to meet Manik there and I am damn sure you did something to her. Tell me where she is?

Nandini:- She didn't reach here. I don't know where she is.

Rahul:- I know it's a nasty trick of yours. If something happens to her, trust me I will expose you in front of the whole world.

Nandini:- You are getting hyper unnecessarily. Let's meet somewhere and talk about it, okay?

Rahul:- Okay. Tell me the address, I will be there.

Nandini told him to meet her at a certain cafe and hung up the call. Then turned towards Navya and said,

Nandini:- This Rahul has become a threat for me. I have to do something.

Navya:- (worried) He is literally blackmailing you. What will you do now?

Nandini:- I have an idea.

Navya:- Should I call Abhi here?

Nandini:- No, he has done enough for me. I don't want to involve him in this.

Navya:- Then what will you do?

Nandini:- (smirked evilly) Just wait and watch.

Nandini called someone and instructed him something, then she cut the call and returned to the function.

After the party

Manik was driving the car and Nandini was sitting beside him.

Nandini:- Manik enough of this suspense. Now tell me where are you taking me?

Manik:- It's a surprise Nandini.

Nandini:- Are you planning to kill me by pushing me down from the hill?

Manik:- (laughed) Do you really think so?

Nandini:- Then why are you going driving towards that mountain? Look at the road, it's making me feel dizzy.

Manik:- Are you pregnant again?

Target:- 150 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
Okay I know I am super duper late. But I will give you an early update this time. Promise...🙃🙃🙃
Thank you so much my kiddo maha_manan1108 for helping with this chapter...🤗🤗🤗
This chapter is dedicated to isharai16 Thanks for motivating me and remind me to update in someone's else story's comment box...😂😂😂
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘