Chapter 8:

Noa's POV*.
I woke up to crying, it was normal for Davie or Zara to cry because they were little, but when I went into their rooms but they were asleep. Noa "what happened Julianna", Julianna "she tried to take me", Noa "no one is here. Who tried to take you. My mom", Julianna "yes", Noa "no one is gonna hurt you, go back to sleep", Davie "mama", Noa "why are you up princess", Davie "want you", Julianna "can you stay mom", Noa "just for tonight", I put Davie in the middle and both girls were cuddled into my chest and were fast asleep in no time.
*In the morning*
Avery "have you seen Noa", Imogen "no", Faran "check Julianna's room", Noa "how long have you been standing there", Avery "just woke up, what happened last night", Noa "Julianna had a nightmare and Davie woke up looking for me, so I just stood in here", Avery "did you enroll Julianna in school yet", Noa "no not yet", Avery "your gonna have to, we work. Davie goes to daycare and so does the baby", Noa "I know that babe. I'll do it, I will do it in a bit", Avery "okay", Zara woke up, Noa "can you get her, I have my hands full at the moment", Avery "yes I got her", Noa "Julianna baby", Julianna "I'm tired mommy", Noa "I know baby, when your ready get up and I'll introduce you to the others", Julianna "okay", Avery "if Davie wakes up just bring her out, only our friends are here so you have nothing to be worried about", Imogen "are you gonna introduce the little one", Noa "she come out when she's ready", Julianna "Davie wanted you", Julianna got very shy and hid behind me. Noa "we'll when she's ready. This is Julianna, and Julianna this is Imogen, Faran, Tabby, Minnie, and you already know her", Avery "yeah", Julianna was being very shy overall so I took her outside for a sec. Noa "you okay. What's wrong", Julianna "can I go back to sleep. I don't feel well", Noa "yes, look at me baby. If you need anything at all come get me or mama", Julianna "okay", Avery "everything okay", Noa "Julianna is not feeling well", Avery "should I check on her", Noa "sure, I'm gonna go feed the baby", after I fed the baby I put her back to sleep. Noa "what's with that face, everything okay", Avery "she's in there crying", Noa "did she say what was bothering her", Avery "her head. She feels dizzy and nauseous", the sound of Julianna's cries became worst. Noa "I'm taking her to the hospital", I went into her room, she was lying on the pain in so much pain. Noa "honey come here", she could barely even move, so I picked her up and rushed out of the house and into the car. Minnie "I'll drive you", Noa "thanks", I sat in the back with Julianna and Minnie drove us to the emergency room. Noa "just take my car back, I'll call you all if anything", once we got inside, I was at the front desk giving info to the receptionist and let Julianna sit on the chair. Noa "shh juju mama's here", Julianna "it hurts", Noa "I'm here baby", "Olivar, Julianna",  we followed the doctor to a room. "What seems to be the problem here", Noa "my daughter has been experiencing nausea, strong headache. And very dizzy. She's been crying nonstop", "okay first we are gonna take her temperature to see if it's too high or if she's experiencing any kind of fever symptoms", Julianna was not having it, so the doctor used the ear thermometer. "From the look of it, she is experiencing a bit of a fever. Has she been able to keep anything down, like liquids", Noa "while we were in the car I had her drink water but she refused to drink a lot. She took a sip and pushed the water bottle away", Julianna "mama", Noa "shh", it wasn't long until Julianna climbed off of me going straight to the garbage can and throwing up. "I recommend you don't give her too much. She could have crackers, jelly, small drinks of water. Bread, rice, nothing that could fill her up too much, because the more food she consumes the more nauseous she could actually become. You could also give her soup. I'm gonna send some medicine to your pharmacy and if she doesn't get better you know just come back. I have some crackers if you want I could give her some", Noa "thank you, but I don't think she's hungry at the moment". Julianna "mama", Noa "shh were about to go home", "this is a list of what you could give her and what you cannot give her", Noa "okay thank you", once we were able to leave the hospital, i picked up some donuts and we went straight home. It was very quiet when we got there, the girls were sleeping. Avery "how is she", Noa "fever, stomach is bothering her. She threw up", Avery "well our other two girls are sleeping", Noa "I could tell", Avery "Juju how are you feeling baby", Noa "she's not having it", Avery "I could take her to the room", Noa "okay", once Julianna was finally asleep, me and Avery got in the shower. As it was well needed, me and Avery went to our room. Noa "I'm gonna head to bed babe", Avery "okay goodnight, I'm gonna go watch a movie with Imogen and Faran", Noa "okay", I was easily falling asleep and drifted off in no time. I woke up and Avery was next to me, she was sleeping. I got the urge to use the bathroom so I did that, when I got back from using the bathroom, Julianna was standing in the doorway of our bedroom. Noa "what's wrong baby", Julianna "I feel nauseous", Noa "do you have to throw up", Julianna "no, it just hurts", I picked her up and we went to the kitchen. I placed her on the counter and started to go through all of the cabinets until I found crackers. Julianna "I don't want that mama", Noa "honey just eat two or three for me please", Julianna ate the crackers and didn't give me a hard time. I knew she wasn't a baby but I poured some milk in s sippy cup for her and gave it to her. She was out like a baby in a few minutes, but then I had to deal with Davie. Davie went back to sleep after being attached to my breasts for a few minutes, I made sure the girls were asleep, I got a glass of water and went back to the room. I climbed in bed with Avery and went back to sleep.
*in the morning*
Avery's POV*
I twisted and turned a couple of times before sitting up and yawning. I climbed out of bed and turned off the air conditioner, I went into each girls room and checked on them. Davie was asleep, Zara was also sleep, but when I went to check on Julianna she was not in her room or bed. Imogen "looking for your little one", Avery "yeah, where is she? Have you see her", Imogen "she's with Minnie and Ash fast asleep in between them. So cute I had to take a picture", Avery "that is so adorable, could you send me that", Imogen "sure", Avery "do you wanna help me make breakfast", Imogen "sure". While me and Imogen made breakfast, Davie "mommy", Avery "yes baby", Davie "mama not feeling good", Avery "where is she",
Davie "bed", Avery "you feeling okay", Noa "not really, I got a wicked headache and I feel very very very nauseous", Avery "do you think Julianna may have given it to you", Noa "maybe. Even if she did, what can we expect, when your kid is sick, there's always a chance one of us will be next. Where is Julianna by the way", Avery "she's sleeping with Minnie and Ash", Noa "that's new", Avery "yeah", Davie "milk mama, milk", Noa "well I'll let the two of you finish cooking, I'm gonna go breastfeed this little girl", Avery "okay, how many pancakes do you want", Noa "two should be fine", Avery "and Davie", Davie "one cut mommy", Avery "I know princess", by the time breakfast was done, all the others were up, except for Julianna. Noa "when you two go up was Julianna still asleep", Minnie "yes", Julianna "mama", Noa left the girls and went to the room to check on JuJu. "You okay princess", Julianna "I still feel nauseous", Noa "but is that the only thing bothering you at the moment", Julianna "no just that mama", Noa "do you wanna try to eat a little something", Julianna "I don't know if that will help", Noa "it might help".
*A few hours later* Noa's POV*
We were at the park, we had just took a long drive visiting Imogen's mom at the cemetery. The girls were playing in the park, my phone started going off, so I stepped away from the girls to answer it. "Hello", "hey Noa, how's it going", Noa "I'm good, and you", "I'm good. So I got a location for us to film your music video at", Noa "really", "yes, it goes great with the song and the scenery is amazing. Do you have your outfits in place", Noa "yes, I have all of my outfits", "alright, tomorrow will start filming", Noa "okay, is it okay if my fiancé and kids tag along. They haven't started school yet", "sure that's absolutely okay", Noa "okay see you tomorrow", "see ya". Avery "who was that", Noa "the person who films my music videos, tomorrow I start shooting for rapido y furioso".
Filming location